- You Call This Peace Talks? Rubin, Neil // Baltimore Jewish Times;8/9/2013, Vol. 333 Issue 6, p11
The article focuses on the perspective of the Palestinian statesmen Mahmoud Abbas, on the settlement of Jewish people related to the issue of Israeli-Plaestinian conflict.
- Abbas' Fatah Asks Iran for Money to Destroy Israel. // Israel Faxx;8/17/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 164W, p6
The article reports that Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah faction has publicly asked Iran to finance the mission of destroying Israeli civilians.
- A New Start For Israel And The Palestinians? // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p17
Reports on the status of the peace process between Israel and Palestinian Authority as of February 14, 205. Reason for the decision of Israel to postpone security talks with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas; Ability of the militant terrorist group Hamas to derail the peace process; Influence of...
- PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL-PEACE. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);8/31/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4928, p14
The article reports on the launch of the U.S.-funded media campaign designed to address the Palestinian-Israeli conflict by the Palestinian Authority (PA) of President Mahmoud Abbas.
- MIDEAST: Abbas reportedly agrees to indirect talks. // New Jersey Jewish News;2/11/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p21
The article reports on approval of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to hold indirect peace negotiations with Israel brokered by the U.S.
- Abbas Welcomes Freed Palestinian Terrorist Prisoners in Ramallah. // Israel Faxx;8/12/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 158W, p6
The article reports on the release of the 26 convicted Palestinian terrorists in Israel who were welcomed by the Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah as part of the U.S.-brokered deal that enabled the resumption of peace talks.
- Abbas' New Red Line: Israeli Withdrawal Within Four Years. // Israel Faxx;2/10/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 33W, p8
The article reports on the issuance of a list of red lines depicting the nonnegotiable positions of Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas as part of preempting the U.S. agreement for a Palestinian-Israeli peace deal.
- Palestinian State Will Not Bring Peace. SPENCER, ROBERT // Human Events;10/3/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 34, p19
The article comments on the failure of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas's negotiation with the United Nations suggesting the admission of Palestine as an independent state. According to the author, Abbas blamed Israel for the failure of earlier negotiations because of Israel's...
- MIDDLE EAST-EGYPT. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);7/14/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4894, p11
The article reports on the advice from Egypt that both Israel and Palestine should take enough time before resuming direct negotiations for Middle East peace process. The unnamed Egyptian source suggests the importance of waiting what indirect negotiations between the two sides might result for...