Report: China, S. Korea firms secretly shipped embargoed goods to N. Korea
- Rampant Exports Question Currency Intervention. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Sep2011, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that Brazil's exports for June 2011 and the year-to-date reading registered record levels, negating the belief that a strong currency hurts export competitiveness.
- Economic Risk: Recovery Built On US Stimulus. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Mar2010, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the alleged role of the fiscal and monetary stimuli in the U.S. in the recovery seen in Mexican exports.
- Record Export Levels. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p5
This article reports on an increase in Mexican exports in March 2011.
- Exports Still Strong. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the strong performance of Mexican exports in the first five months of 2011, which has a year-to-date trade surplus amounting to 3.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- Jamaican exports to CARICOM countries increase significantly. // Hot Calaloo;Jan2011, p15
The article reports on the increase in the exports of Jamaican companies to the countries in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) by 70 per cent during the 2009-2010 financial year.
- ALBANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p10
The article provides an overview on the political, economic and business risks in Albania concerning the country's political crisis, surge in energy exports, and the World Bank's approval of a loan to Albania.
- Trade up. // Asian Business Review;May95, p11
Reports on the rise in New Zealand's export trade as of the end of February 1995.
- China's exports expected to grow at 30 per cent. // Asian Business Review;May95, p16
Reports on the expected growth of China's exports for 1995. Results of the study by Hung Kai Research; Growth of China's exports in 1993; Reason for the strong export performance.
- Asian exports soar. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p10
Reports on the 19.4% increase in Asian exports in 1994.
- Exports rise 21 per cent. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p11
Reports on the 21% rise in Hong Kong's exports in January, compared with the same period in 1994.