- CNE/CME QUESTIONS. // IRB Advisor;Apr2013, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p47
A quiz concerning Continuing Nursing Education/Continuing Medical Education (CNE/CME) questions is presented.
- CNE/CME QUESTIONS. // IRB Advisor;8/1/2012, p96
A quiz on CNE/CME questions regarding enrollment informed consent comprehension, IRB's option of conducting local reviews of the study and the only socioeconomic or demographic factor that remained an independent predictor of clinical trial participation is presented.
- CNE/CME QUESTIONS. // ED Management;May2012, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p59
The article provides instructions on how to earn credit to the continuing nursing education (CNE)/continuing medical education (CME) and how to pass the online tests. It cites the CNE/CME objectives and various approaches applicable to emergency department (ED) setting. It includes the CNE/CME...
- CNE/CME questions. // Same-Day Surgery;Sep2009, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p96
The article presents an instruction for physician and nurses participated in the CNE/CME program.
- CNE/CME OBJECTIVES. // ED Legal Letter;Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p95
The objectives behind the CNE/CME exercise and its benefits to participants are described.
- CNE/CME. // ED Legal Letter;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p119
The article enumerates the objectives of CNE/CME and the steps for earning credit.
- CNE/CME questions. // ED Management;Aug2009, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p95
The article provides questions regarding information presented in the issue for physicians and nurses who participate in continuing medical and continuing nursing education (CNE/CME). Instructions are provided for checking answers and receiving a certificate. Selected questions regard emergency...
- CNE/CME questions. // IRB Advisor;Mar2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p36
A quiz for physicians and nurses who participate in continuing nursing education and continuing medical education (CNE/CME) is presented.
- CNE/CME questions. // ED Management;Mar2009, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p35
A quiz concerning the various issues related to continuing nursing education/continuing medical education (CNE/CME) is presented.
- CNE/CME questions. // ED Management;Oct2008, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p119
The article provides instructions on the continuing medical eduaction and continuing education (CNE/CME) program quiz in the issue.