In the Shadow of the Wall and Separation: Everyday Life in East Jerusalem
- 'We Have No Choice': Ordinary Israelis are Arming Themselves. // Israel Faxx;10/12/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 201W, p9
The article reports on the arms and tools used by the Israeli people to arm themselves in order to protect themselves from stabbing and shooting attacks by the terrorists with security measures including fire guns, pepper sprays and knives.
- Vatican-Backed Sports Group Honors Arab Mass-Murderer. // Israel Faxx;5/2/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 88W, p5
The article reports that a tournament was held to praise the most creative terrorist murderers in Israeli history which was sponsored by the Jerusalem Clubs Association and funded by Vatican for local Arab football teams according to news from nonprofit organization Palestinian Media Watch.
- Undercover Israeli troops raid hospital, kill Palestinian. // Arab American News;11/14/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1553, p18
The article reports on the Israeli undercover force raid at a hospital in the West Bank to detain Azzam al-Shalalda who was suspected of stabbing an Israeli settler, which left a Palestinian dead after being shot by the Israeli forces.
- Tensions escalate on back of attacks in Jerusalem. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/21/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 47, p21
The article discusses violence in Jerusalem between Palestinians and Israelis, conflict between the groups over rights to worship at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, November 2014 attacks on Jewish worshipers at a Jerusalem synagogue, and plans for the building of settler homes in East Jerusalem by Israel.
- Israeli chief rabbi tells Jews to stay away from Temple Mount. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/7/2014, p1
(JTA) -- An Israeli chief rabbi urged Jews to stay away from the Temple Mount in order to prevent bloodshed.
- Jerusalem tense amid house demolitions. // Arab American News;11/22/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1502, p19
The article reports the various protests held by Palestinians in Israeli occupied East Jerusalem in late November 2014 after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered home demolitions in the area.
- Shared Agony in Gaza and Jerusalem. Omer, Mohammed // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses the plight of Palestinian citizens in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank under the economic blockade from Israel. Topics covered include the approach of the winter 2015 season without basic necessities such as heat, electricity and cooking fuel, the number of displaced...
- Tear Down This Wall. // America;2/24/2014, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses the plan of Israel to extend the wall separating it from Palestine through the Cremisan Valley in 2014.
- FROM THE ARCHIVES. // Presbyterian Outlook;2/17/2014, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on protests by Palestinians in February 2004 against the construction of the Apartheid Wall that would divide their village and leave their school and cemetery on the Israeli side and also informs that the wall encloses some of West Bank's crop land and water resources.