- Plutocracy 2, Theocracy 0. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;3/1/2012, p10
A blog related to the U.S. political system is discussed.
- Superrich donors turn democracy into plutocracy. Hightower, Jim // Wilson County News;9/30/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 39, p13A
The article presents author's views regarding the democracy and plutocracy.
- Beware the rise of the meritocracy. HALL, PETER // Planning (14672073);11/1/2013, Issue 1970, p32
In this article, the author suggests to prevent from the risk of increasing Meritocracy-Plutocracy-Kleptocracy in the global mega-cities in London, England.
- STRATEGIC OFFENSE. CUSACK, GREG // Commonweal;3/23/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Plutocracy or Democracy?," by David Carroll Cochran which appeared in the February 10, 2012 issue of "Commonweal."
- Untitled Image. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 158, June 16, 1920;1/1/1920, p26
The article presents a conversation between a shopman and a member of the New Plutocracy, in which the former asked the latter if one will be sufficient enough.
- All that glitters ain't gold. // Jackson Advocate;11/29/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p4A
A reprint of the article "All that glitters ain't good," which appeared in the December 4-10, 2003 issue of "Jackson Advocate," is presented .
- Capitalism, Freedom and Democracy Reprised; Or, Why Is the Liberalization of Capital Associated with the Increased Repression of Individuals? Prasch, Robert E. // Journal of Economic Issues (M.E. Sharpe Inc.);Jun2011, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p277
There is a long-standing belief that free markets are sufficient for a nation is to achieve and sustain a free intellectual, social, and political life. This essay challenges that perspective. It argues that powerful private sector interests, in the pursuit of profit, will be inclined to deploy...
- WE HEAR YOU. Dacey, Philip; Garson, Barbara; Skibinski, Jean P.; Pino, Edward C.; Phifer, Kenneth W. // Progressive;Sep2014, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a visual presentation in the July-August 2014 and the plutocrats issue.
- Heritage Lost. MOSKOWITZ, DAVID W. // Democracy: A Journal of Ideas;Fall2015, Issue 38, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Our Puritan Heritage" that was published in a previous of the periodical.