TOWARDS A TYPOLOGY OF POLITICAL TERRORISM: The Palestinian Resistance Movement
- WE'VE FAILED TO MANAGE THE WORLD. Mohamad, Mahathir bin // New African;Mar2003, Issue 416, p66
Focuses on ways to stop terrorism in the world. Analysis of the reasons behind evils caused by terrorists; Factors leading to the participation of Muslim countries in the struggle of terrorists to seek justice; Encouragement to North Korea to co-operate with the world.
- Wars of Fear. Guelke, Adrian // Harvard International Review;Fall98, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p44
Discusses the true meaning of terrorism. Three events that prompted a wave of concern about terrorism; Definition of terrorism; Why terrorism remains one of the most misleading words in the English language; Connotations on terrorism.
- CONCEPTUALIZING POLITICAL TERRORISM: A Typology. Schultz, Richard // Journal of International Affairs;Spring/Summer78, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p7
Discusses the development of a flexible typology that allows the systematic and analytical examination of terrorism. Review of the classifications of conceptualized political terrorism; Goals and variables that make up the typology; Analysis of previous typologies of terrorism; Categories of...
- Chapter 7. Legislative Requirements and Key Terms. // Country Reports on Terrorism;2011, p13
The article presents excerpts relating to legislative requirements and key terms included in the "Country Reports on Terrorism 2010."
- Chronology of Maoist attacks in India. // South Asian Post;4/15/2010, p5
The article presents the chronology of major attacks in India from 2005 to 2010 by Maoist rebels.
- A Global Definition of Terrorism. Player Jr., Tomas A.; Skipper, Harold D.; Lambert, Janet // Risk Management (00355593);Sep2002, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p60
Focuses on definitions of several terrorism-related terms. Perpetrators; State sponsorship; Motives for actions; Methods; Loss threshold; Certified and by whom; Global definition of terrorism.
- Unfair to America. Huddleston, John // Global Dialogue;2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented in relation to several articles published in the spring 2000 issue including "U.N. Reform: Addressing the Reality of American Power" by Geoff Simons and another titled "The Myth of American Rejectionism" by Steven Kull.
- Security Risk Analysis. // Bulgaria Defence & Security Report;Q2 2009, p14
The article presents an analysis of the national security of Bulgaria for second quarter of 2009. It details the European Regional Security Ratings that depict comparative analysis of security risks in inter-state conflict, terrorism and physical safety for deported workers. It expects that the...
- Security Risk Analysis. // Philippines Defence & Security Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p47
The article focuses on the Philippines' security risk ratings in the 2nd quarter of 2012 particularly its composite security risk, and vulnerability to terrorism. A comparative picture of major risks for Asia-Pacific countries is provided through charts which show each country's rank based on...