- The Dragon Is Rearing Up. Mirskii, Georgii I. // Russian Politics & Law;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p45
Focuses on the concept of international terrorism. Political motivation of terrorism; Main target of terrorists; Ethnic motives for terrorism.
- British leader challenges world community. // National Catholic Reporter;10/12/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p24
Reports on the challenges of British Prime Minister Tony Blair to the international community to stop terrorism. Importance of supporting the common good; Provision of work and trade without deforestation; Protests of people against globalization.
- Averting Future DISASTERS. Pohl, Frederik // Futurist;Mar1999, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p34
Part II. Discusses how to avoid potential disasters of the future. Consequences of global warming; Information on cosmic disasters; How to prevent terrorism.
- CRISIS, SELF-REFLECTION, AND REBIRTH IN SINGAPORE'S NATIONAL LIFE CYCLE. Tan, Kenneth Paul // Southeast Asian Affairs;2003, p241
Focuses on the impact of globalization on the performance of various firms in Singapore. Expansion of business opportunities; Risks of terrorism; Increase on the population of the Muslims in the country.
- Questions of Development. // UN Chronicle;Mar-May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p47
Focuses on several topics needing attention for development. Resolutions on the globalization issues; Expressions of the backing of terrorism; Questions on the need for poverty, justice and lack of development and education. INSET: Panel on Genetic Research.
- An Encompassing Social Agenda. // UN Chronicle;Mar-May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p50
Focuses on the arguments on the social issues during the meeting of the Third Committee of the United Nations. Impact of globalization on human rights; Correlation between terrorism and human rights; Differences in the configuration of globalization.
- ASSESSMENT OF SECURITY THREATS TODAY AND IN THE MEDIUM TERM. BĂJAN, Gheorghe // Romanian Military Thinking;Jan-Mar2015, Issue 1, p52
The article focuses on the global strategic trends today and in the medium term as well as on their effects and implications in relation to the security environment. The trends are mainly associated with demographics, environment, globalisation and the new world order, technological development,...
- CHILDREN OF GLOBALIZATION. Forrest, Frank // New Presence: The Prague Journal of Central European Affairs;Winter2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p31
Presents an interview on human rights, globalization, terrorism and the legacy of colonialism. Question on cultural definition of human rights; Need for an active anti-globalization movement; Suggestion to change the caste system in India.
- Untitled. // Terrorism & Global Disorder;2006, preceding p1
The author dedicates his book "Terrorism & Global Disorder" to innocent victims of terrorism and the war against terrorism.