Another Spell of Wallitis
- Border 'solution' a disappointment. Hutchinson, Kay Bailey // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);6/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p2
In this article, the author discusses aspects of the border security in the U.S.
- Security transcends election politics. Giffords, Gabrielle // Hill;6/11/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 66, p21
The article reports on the failure of the border security in the U.S.
- Arizona's immigration law. // Hill;4/24/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p16
The author reflects on the issue on Arizona's border-security law, in which the oral arguments will be heard in the U.S. Supreme Court.
- U.S. border agents seized. // Investors Business Daily;1/15/2016, p70
The article reports on the seizure of tons of marijuana by the U.S. border agents in Southeastern Texas, wherein the smugglers concealed it my hiding inside the carrots shipment transported by the tractor trailer from Mexico.
- BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;8/23/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p8
The article offers news briefs on various topics in the U.S. including the three-year contract for the Royal Netherlands Air Force F-16 fighter pilot training with the 162 Fighter Wing of the Arizona Air National Guard at Tucson International Airport starting October 2010, the 600 million...
- McCain says border security is top priority. O'Brien, Michael // Hill;4/20/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that Senator John McCain calls for tight border security to prevent illegal immigration in the U.S.
- Cross-border plan coming soon. Dunn, Jill // Overdrive;Jun2010, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p18
The article highlights the statement of Ray LaHood, secretary of U.S. Department of Transportation, concerning the launch of the cross-border trucking program in 2010.
- Senators Fighting Border Security Tech Cuts. // Government Video;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p30
The article reports that the U.S. House Republicans' proposal to reduce spending on border security measures have been criticized by three U.S. senators including Jeff Bingaman from New Mexico, Charles Schumer from New York, and Jon Tester from Montana.
- PROBLEMS OF A NEGLECTED REGION CROSS US BORDERS. Griffin-Nolan, Ed // Syracuse New Times;7/30/2014, Issue 4471, p9
The article focuses on the issues concerning the arrival of Central American asylum seekers in the U.S.