- Street Style. Vnuk, Patrice // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);10/18/2010, p18
No abstract available.
- Forward This To Your Friends. // Glamour;Nov2012, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p46
No abstract available.
- We Love This Blog. Ford, Jen // Lucky;Mar2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p126
A blog on Vena Cava's clothes is discussed.
- Raise the Bar. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p28
A blog on oprah.com discussing useful news, ideas, and tips on fashion is discussed.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/24/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 109, p2
The article presents a lists of topics published at the website "www.WWD.com" which include a blog from singer VV Brown, a trend report on the multicolored pavefine jewelry and photographs from American foundation's annual gala at Cannes, France.
- Georgia Eugenides. // Teen Vogue;Apr2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p158
The article discusses the clothing related to an aspiring photographer Georgi Eughenides. It is mentioned that her father is an author while mother is an artist. Also a blog by her related to fashion is discussed. Clothing style of various friends of Eugenides along with clothing for school is...
- Guest Blogger! Summerville, Heather; Loehnen, Elise // Lucky;Apr2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p52
Blogs related to fashion are presented including campcomfort.blogspot.com, turnedout.tv, and fieldguided.blogspot.com.
- Yo, Your "Street Style" Is Buggin'. Welch, Will // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep2011, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p148
The article focuses on the decline in the popularity of street style. One reason according to the author is the lost of unselfconsciousness because of the influx of people who want to be style icon but has bad fashion tastes. He warns people who tend to copy street styles from blogs from...
- A construÃ§Ã£o da moda atravÃ©s do nÃ£o consumo: o blog Um ano sem Zara. Nedochetko Carli, Maria Fernanda // Ciberlegenda;2012, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p52
Permanent innovation is composed, with the charm and styling, the three logical fashion, according to Lipovetsky and Serroy. From this premise, this article analyzes the blog A Year Without Zara, created by a blogger, a consumer of fashion, which they proposed to buy nothing for a year and...