- La Femme Nikita. Gliatto, Tom // People;02/03/97, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p15
Reviews the television program `La Femme Nikita,' starring Peta Wilson. INSET: People Online..
- Mad Men Megan Draper's Black Pantie Moment. MARSH, TAYLOR // Moderate Voice;3/27/2012, p9
A blog related to the television show "Mad Men," is presented.
- Your Next TV Obsession. // InStyle;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p134
The article offers information on new television programs in fall 2010 including "The Event," "Nikita," and "Hawaii Five-O."
- Femme fatale. Lang, Steven; Stoynoff, Natasha // People;04/14/97, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p67
Profiles Peta Wilson, star of 'La Femme Nikita,' a television series on the USA Network. Her athletic background; Her time as a model and an anorexic and bulimic; How she landed the role in the series; Co-star Roy Dupuis.
- LA FEMME NIKITA The Complete Second Season. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;3/18/2005, Issue 811, p49
Reviews the television program "La Femme Nikita: The Complete Second Season," starring Peta Wilson and Roy Dupuis, released in DVD format.
- La Femme Peta. Forman, Gayle // Seventeen;Aug98, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p182
Discusses the role of Peta Wilson in the television program `La Femme Nikita.' Background on the program; Details of the plot of the movie; Factor that makes the television program watchable.
- Despite firstrun success, USA pulls plug on `Nikita'. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;05/15/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 51, p4
Reports on USA Network's cancellation of `La Femme Nikita' television program.
- Le Femme USA. Burgi, Michael; Katz, Richard // MediaWeek;03/24/97, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p38
Profiles actress Peta Wilson, star of the television series `La Femme Nikita.' USA Network's marketing strategies for the program; Wilson's remarks on her television character; Career history and achievements.
- 'Nikita' ads nixed. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;8/19/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 33, p2
The article reports that the advertising campaign for the television program "Nikita" received rejection from various shopping malls in the U.S. because of its provoking image.