M&A Talk in Ireland
- Economic Overview. // Ireland Country Review;2009, p52
The article provides an overview of the economic performance of Ireland from 1973 to 2009.
- GENERAL OVERVIEW. // Global Energy Market Research: Ireland;Feb2011, p3
A map of Ireland and a table depicting its economic indicators from 1990-2009 are presented.
- WTO adopts guidelines. Brown, John Murray // Accountancy;Jul97, Vol. 120 Issue 1247, p20
Analyzes economic conditions in Ireland as of 1997. Economic benefits of membership to the European Union; Supply-side factors contributing to the country's improved economic performance; Demographic trends helping transform the economy; Growth opportunities for various industries in the country.
- Ireland. // OECD Economic Outlook;Dec99, Vol. 1999 Issue 2, p92
Reports on economic developments in Ireland in 1999. Strong growth; Unemployment and inflation; Demand, output and prices; Budgetary policy and financial conditions; Projections for 2000 and 2001; Gross domestic product.
- Republic of Ireland: A new year but the same old story. Buggy, Mike // Credit Management;Jul2011, p29
The article reports on the trend in insolvencies in the credit industry in Ireland which continues to raise concerns with the insolvency rate at 0.32% for 427 companies that do business in construction, retail, wholesale, and transport.
- The Luck of the Irish. Norton, Rob // Fortune;10/25/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p194
Focuses on Ireland. History of economic changes in Ireland as of October 1999; Availability of jobs; Economic growth of the country; Benefits of high-technology manufacturing on the country; Examples of the success of technology businesses, including Dell and Intel.
- The Sunset of the "Celtic Tiger" Led to the Dawn of the "Horsewich". Hallinan, Conn // Foreign Policy in Focus;2/26/2013, p2
An essay is presented which offers the author's comments on the Great Horsemeat Crisis in Europe which followed the economic expansion in Ireland in the late 1990s. The author says that there has been widespread hypocrisy during the horsemeat crisis. According to the author, austerity programs...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Ireland Country Monitor;Jan2012, p3
The article focuses on the economic outlook in Ireland which includes International Monetary Fund EUR85-billion dollars aid program, fiscal tightening and cutting of interest rates.
- Outlook and Assumptions: Alternative Scenarios. // Ireland Country Monitor;Jan2012, p4
The article provides economic outlook for Ireland including the failure of the European Central Bank (ECB) to cut interest rates, recovery of global economic activity and the end of Eurozone crisis.