- Can Man Be Trusted With The Power Of The Sun? BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;3/21/2011, p4
A blog by Ron Beasley is discussed in which he comments on the safety of tsunami-hit nuclear power plants in Japan.
- Tabloid Tribal Society. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;6/8/2011, p12
A blog from journalist Ron Beasley on nuclear power plant accident in Fukishima, Japan, is discussed.
- Between Two Nuclear Nightmares. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;3/13/2011, p2
A blog from Robert Stein related to nuclear power plant problems in Japan due to earthquake is discussed.
- Getting Past The Headlines: What's Happening In Japan's Nuclear Power Plants? GILL, KATHY // Moderate Voice;3/13/2011, p3
A blog from Kathy Gill related to impact of earthquake and tsunami in Japan on its nuclear power plants is discussed.
- Our Quick Guide to Nuclear Plant Safety: What Could Go Wrong? Hernandez, Sergio; Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;3/13/2011, p21
A blog on several risks associated with nuclear plant safety is presented.
- In the Wake of Japan's Earthquake/Tsunami, Nuclear Power Plant Concerns (UPDATES). DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;3/11/2011, p11
A blog from Dorian De Wind related to problems in nuclear power plants in Japan due to earthquake and tsunami is discussed.
- FROM OUR BLOGGERS. Carroll, Ged; Chow, Fiona // PRWeek (London);11/11/2011, p16
Two blogs on Manchester United's Platform control and the effort of Japanese government official Yasuhiro Sonoda who drank water from puddles at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant are discussed.
- US scores consistent marks on aggregate performance. // Power;May/Jun97, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p10
Reports on findings indicating the consistent performance of US nuclear power plants. Statistics released by the World Association Nuclear Operators; Parameters measured; Areas of greatest improvement; Contact information.
- Building public trust, part 27. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep/Oct1995, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p8
Reports on Britain's Atomic Energy Authority incident reports on the explosion of Scotland's Dounreay nuclear plant in 1977.