- An American's Selflessness and Heroism in Afghanistan. DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;3/29/2012, p3
A blog from columnist Dorian De Wind related to the U.S. intervention in Afghanistan is discussed.
- Europe's Contributions to Afghanistan Should be Recognized. WOLF, JOERG // Moderate Voice;6/10/2011, p7
A blog discussing the contribution of Europe in rebuilding war-torn Afghanistan and the need for its recognition is presented.
- America's Most Unwanted War. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;12/17/2010, p4
A blog from Robert Stein is presented which discusses the most unwanted war of the U.S. in Afghanistan.
- Listening and Cutting. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;1/3/2011, p10
A blog posted by Ron Beasley on a survey in which sixty-three percent of people questioned have said that they oppose the Afghan war, with 35 percent saying they support the U.S. mission in Afghanistan is discussed.
- The Budget and Empire. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;2/14/2011, p17
A blog posted by columnist Ron Beasley is presented offering information on the implications of proposed budget in the U.S. and insurgency of increased military strategy in Afghanistan.
- Obama: Afghan Mission Accomplished? STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;6/9/2011, p12
A blog related to the views of U.S. President Barack Obama on war in Afghanistan, is discussed.
- Obama's New Afghanistan Plan: 5 Predictions. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;6/22/2011, p13
A blog by editor Joe Gandelman offering predictions regarding the expected responses to U.S. President Barack Obama's announcement of his new plan for the Afghan War is discussed.
- Pentagon Papers Reporter: What the WikiLeaks 'War Logs' Tell Us. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;7/25/2010, p4
A blog that discusses classified information of the U.S. defense department related to the war in Afghanistan made public by the whistleblowing website of Wikileaks is presented.
- President Obama Hosts President Karzai. Compton, Matt // Whitehouse Blog;2013, p488
A blog entry about the participation of U.S. President Barack Obama and Afghan President Hamid Karzai in a joint press conference regarding the Afghan war and U.S. contributions to peace and stability in Afghanistan.