It's a new day for US allies, too
- Some Ideas on Mainland Policies (February 1993). Zhan, Lian // Chinese Law & Government;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p67
Focuses on China's unification and the separation of the two sides of the Taiwan strait. Reasons for developing bilateral relations with other countries; Role in restructuring a new world order; Presence of the Republic of China in the international community.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cote d'Ivoire;Oct2005, p9
Provides information on foreign relations of Cote d'Ivoire. Background on the foreign policy in the country; Factors that influenced its relations with France; Role of the Ivoirian government in Africa.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: The Commonwealth of ;Jan2008, p5
The article offers information on the foreign relations of the Bahamas. It is noted that the island shares strong bilateral relations with the U.S. and Great Britain. It is stated that the Bahamas associate closely with the Caribbean nations. The island is a member of number of international...
- A universal responsibility. Mayor, Federico // UNESCO Courier;Oct98, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p9
Editorial. Focuses on the need for a global responsibility. Views on how humankind have demonstrated skill in resolving global conflicts; Role of education in promoting a culture of peace.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Brunei Darussalam;4/18/2011, p8
The article offers information on the foreign relations of Brunei as of April 2011, including its membership with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Republic of Mozambiq;Apr2005, p10
Presents information on the foreign relations of Mozambique as of April 2005. Pillars of the country's foreign policy; Countries with which Mozambique has strong relations; Affiliations of Mozambique.
- Partner Links. // Central African Republic Country Review;2010, p56
The article lists the international partner links in the Central African Republic including the InternationalAffairs.com, AsiaWeek.com, and LatinFocus.
- Military Deglobalization? Nye Jr., Joseph S. // Foreign Policy;Jan/Feb2001, Issue 122, p82
Comments on the issue of global interdependence. Forms of interdependence; Focus of unipolarity; Impact of the Cold War on military interdependence.
- The International Political Economy of Structural Adjustment: The Case of Mozambique. Abrahamsson, Hans // European Journal of Development Research;Dec95, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p297
Analyzes the contradictions that were built into the Bretton Woods system. Case study on the role of Mozambique in the world order; Aid dependency of Mozambique; Concept and contradictions of embedded liberalism.