It's Green's city officials vs. Bloomberg's academics
- Consultant/client signings. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jul98, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p13
Presents a list of political consultants tapped to help the candidacy of certain political candidates in the United States. Allyn & Co.; Bennett, Petts & Blumenthal; Capitol Campaign Strategies; Conover Millar Group; Fletcher & Rowley; Greener and Hook; TotalCom; Commonwealth Consultants.
- Consultant/client signings. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Aug98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p13
Lists names of American political consultants and their clients as of August 1998. Includes Baughman Group; Arnold Linhardt; SCM Associates; Blaemire & Associates; Welch Norma & Coley; Names of clients.
- The candidates and their consultants. // National Journal;11/4/96, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p2350
Presents a chart listing the candidates and their consultants for the November 1996 senatorial elections in the United States.
- Sign-Upsâ€¦. // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Nov2008, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p65
A list of the U.S. political candidates and groups that have signed on with various political consulting firms, is presented.
- Ky. campaign consultant disparages Jews in confrontation with ex-client. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;5/18/2015, p1
WASHINGTON (JTA) -- A campaign consultant disparaged Jews during a recorded confrontation with his former client, a candidate in the Democratic primary for Kentucky state treasurer.
- The High Road. // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Dec2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p72
The article presents the views of several campaign consultants on how they would deal with a candidate who blame them for his loss. A Republican campaign consultant in Illinois, says if his candidate shows future potential, then for the sake of his party, he will suck it up and deal with it...
- Looking on the Bright Side. // Canada & the World Backgrounder;Jan2004, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on the role of spin doctors in the political campaigns of politicians in Canada. Role of political consultants in enhancing the image of politicians; Factors that should be considered in making a campaign strategy; Events that show pitfalls in political campaigns of known politicians in...
- The High Road. // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Apr2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p50
The article presents the opinion of several political consultants on whether a candidate should be given a web site despite not having the voter base to make it worthwhile. According to a direct mail consultant, consultants have an obligation to give frank advice. A communications consultant...
- How To Stay on the Right Side of Campaign Finance Law. Torchinsky, Jason // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Apr2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p39
The article offers guidelines for U.S. political consultants and candidates on managing campaign funds. Federal, state and local jurisdictions all have different campaign finance rules, and consultants must know the parameter that applies to their race. Foreign nationals are prohibited by...