Retailers - Games For Holiday Sales: Pirate versus Pirate
- Shake & Take from Out of the Box Publishing. Swanson, Carl // Model Retailer;May2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p20
The article evaluates the Shake & Take children's game from Out of the Box Publishing.
- Retailers - Games For Holiday Sales: 10 Days In the Americas. Leep, Richard Martin // Greater Games Industry Catalog;Fall2010, Issue 14, p20
An educational strategy tile game known as "10 Days in the Americas," published by Out of the Box for both children and adults, is presented.
- Don't Blink! This Game Is Fast. // Boys' Life;Sep2004, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p47
Presents information on a card game on colors and symbols from OTB, available in the U.S. market in September 2004.
- Apples to Apples Junior 9+. // Boys' Life;Sep2004, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p47
Presents information on a card game from OTB, available in the U.S. market in September 2004.
- On Track for Holiday Sales. BRILL, PAMELA // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2013, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p258
The article offers brief information on several toys including the Squishable Batty from Squishable, SmartMax Tommy Train from Smart Toys and Games, and Snake Oil from Out of the Box Publishing Inc.
- Ban it anyway. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p31
States the Canadian government began steps to prevent an American board game from crossing the border. The game Serial Killer; Problems the Washington company is having finding a distributor.
- Chess with new dazzle, do-it-yourself robots. // Boys' Life;Aug89, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p14
Describes new computer games and robot toys.
- Hey, sports fans! It's spring ball. Asa, W. // Boys' Life;Jan1990, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p54
Explains how to build a spring ball, a basketball game that can be played anytime, anywhere, with a number of players. Materials needed; How to play.
- Wild 'n' wacky games. Halter, J.C. // Boys' Life;Aug90, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p46
Describes some wild and wacky events that can be included in the scout program of sports. Collective blanket ball; Human ladder; Everybody up; Advice on the sports outing which is the highlight of the sports program month.