Stem Cell Ruling Won't Harm Programs, Biotech Predicts
- International Stem Cell Gets Parthenogenetic Patent. Chambers, Heather // San Diego Business Journal;6/14/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p6
The article reports on the potential of the International Stem Cell Corp. in Oceanside, California, to receive a patent related to the development of human parthenogenetic stem cells.
- Biotech Firm Establishing An Operation in India. Hirsch, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p9
The article reports on the establishment of an affiliate company by International Stem Cell Corp. which will be used for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products in San Diego, California.
- Biotech Takes Steps to Form European Subsidiary. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;8/2/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p6
The article reports on Oceanside, California-based International Stem Cell Corp.'s preliminary financial arrangements to create a European subsidiary to be called ISCO Europe.
- Cell Research Company Reports Higher Revenue. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p27
The article reports on the financial performance of International Stem Cell Corp. wherein its revenue is 1.5 million dollars for the first quarter of 2011.
- Reminder: Intl Stem Cell Holding Business Update Conference Call on Aug 10. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/12/2011, Vol. 21, p720
The article offers information on the business updates conference call and webcast of International Stem Cell Corp. to be held on August 10, 2011.
- International Stem Cell Corp (ISCO) Announces That Donna Queen, Former President/CEO of ZO SKIN HEALTH, the Luxury Brand Created by Zein Obagi, MD, Has Joined ISCO Executive Team. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/19/2011, p345
The article announces that Donna Queen, former President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of ZO Skin HealthÂ®, has joined the International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO) wherein she will manage the Lifeline Skin Care's subsidiary of the company.
- Untitled. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/7/2011, p211
A correction to the article "Kenneth Aldrich, Executive Chairman of International Stem Cell Corp, Will Make a Public Appearance March 16 2011 on Behalf of ISCO," is presented.
- At-the-Market Financing Facility Secures ISCO $25M. // Bioworld Week;12/20/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p3
The article reports that Apsire Capital Fund LLC agreed to purchase 333,333 shares from International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO) and is granted a financing facility which allows Aspire to purchase up to 25 million dollars in equity capital over the next three years at ISCO's discretion.
- Local Biotech Execs Fly to New York City to Make Some News. Chambers, Heather // San Diego Business Journal;9/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p16
The article offers biotechnology-related news briefs in California. Many local biotechnology executives in San Diego city have attended the 14th anniversary of Newsmakers in the Biotech Industry held in New York City. Keith Wilson has been named president and chief scientific officer (CSO) of...