- PALESTINIANS-PEACE. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);3/2/2011, Vol. 196 Issue 5043, p11
The article reports on a poll conducted by the Center for Opinion Polls and Survey Studies in the An-Najah University in Nablus, Palestine which shows that 77.6 percent of respondents oppose the resumption of peace talks with Israel amid settlement activities in 2011.
- MOBILIZE FOR MIDDLE EAST PEACE. // Herizons;Summer2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the result of the international poll on the condition of peace in the Middle East conducted by Avaaz, a new online mobilization organization. 52 percent of people polled believe the origin of these conflicts is divide-and-rule politics while only 29 percent blame religious...
- POLL OF THE WEEK. // Baltimore Jewish Times;11/13/2015, Vol. 347 Issue 2, p12
The article presents the opinion poll section of the publication "Baltimore Jewish Times" which includes the poll question for the second week of November 2015 and the results of the poll for the first week of November 2015.
- PALESTINIANS-SURVEY. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);9/28/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4948, p7
The article reports on the results of a public opinion poll conducted by the Center for Peace Research at Tel Aviv University. The survey shows that 63 percent of Jewish citizens were pessimistic about the current political situation between the Israelis and Palestinians and 63 percent of...
- Iran Gains as Arabs' Obama Hopes Sink. Lobe, Jim // Foreign Policy in Focus;8/10/2010, p2
A reprint of the article "Iran Gains As Arabs' Obama Hopes Sink," by Jim Lobe, originally published in "The Asia Times," is presented. It reports the rise of the negative views of U.S. President Barack Obama from 23% in 2009 to 62% based on the 2010 Arab Public Opinion Poll. Shelby Telhami of...
- What videogame system do you want for the holiday season? Howard, Lucy; Meadows, Susannah; Begun, Bret; Stroup, Katherine // Newsweek;10/30/2000, Vol. 136 Issue 18, p10
Highlights polls on the web site of the periodical 'Newsweek.' Question about which videogame system people want; Responses to a question of whether the United States should be brokering peace in the Middle East.
- Wye and the road to war. Feith, Douglas J. // Commentary;Jan1999, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p43
Comments on the agreement between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Yasir Arafat, chairman of the Palestinian Authority (PA), at Maryland's Wye Plantation. Essence of the Wye River Memorandum; Criticisms about the provisions of the Wye Memorandum; Impediments to the enforcement of...
- Don't Give Up on Peace. // Christian Science Monitor;8/14/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 182, p10
Reflects on events in the Middle East and suggests that there is still the possibility of peace between people in Israel and the Palestinian territories.
- Obama's Dangerous Peace Talks 'Farce': Die Presse, Austria. Kern, William // Moderate Voice;9/8/2010, p7
A blog from William Kern, writer at the e-journal "The Moderate Voice," related to U.S. President Barack Obama's efforts to negotiate peace talks between Israel and Palestine is discussed.