- Publishers call for more transparency in branded content. Lovett, Gina // New Media Age;2/24/2011, p11
The article reports that members of the Association of Online Publishers in Great Britain are calling for more transparency in advertiser-initiated tweets and blogposts and for brands to ensure that readers know when a tweet or article is an editorial or an advertorial.
- Joe Blog's vehicle for his opinions. Tinworth, Adam // Estates Gazette;9/27/2003, Issue 339, p108
Provides information on the City Comforts Blog, a weblog that allows anyone to publish an updated web site.
- Blog of the month. Home, Fiona Russell // Builders Merchants Journal;May2011, p9
A blog from journalist Fiona Russell Horne is discussed.
- Is having a blog worth the hassle? // B&T Magazine;7/9/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2720, p34
The article provides answers to a question of starting a blog and making it a success.
- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/30/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4625, p16
A blog from a student at Tante Marie Culinary School in Woking is presented.
- To blog or not to blog? Packard, Kathleen // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p5
The article offers tips on how to succeed in blogging, outlining the three essential things that must be considered when writing and publishing a blog.
- BLOG OF THE MONTH. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2010, p10
A blog from Builders Merchants Journal editor Fiona Russell Horne is discussed.
- A crusader, a spoiler, or both? Mann, Brian // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/4/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 210, pA4
A blog from Brian Mann, the Adirondack bureau chief for North Country public Radio, is presented.
- a word about blogging and blogtopia. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;7/11/2012, p1
The article offers the author's insights regarding blogging style in lower case and the popular phrase "blogtopia."