- SAUDI-HIZBULLAH BID TO SOLVE STL DILEMMA. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);9/23/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4945, p1
The article reports that a settlement is being planned to the factual differences of Lebanon regarding the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL).
- A Civil War looming in South Sudan. Fletcher Jr., Bill // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;1/9/2014, Vol. 80 Issue 24, p4
The author reflects regarding the emergence of civil war crisis in South Sudan including factional conflict between President Salva Kiir and former Vice President Riek Machar.
- THE TYRANNY OF FACTION. ROCHE BRONNER, WILLIAM // Commonweal;5/16/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Who Decides?" on the book about Edmund Burke and Thomas Paine in the April 11, 2014 issue.
- Factions urged to join peace process. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/13/2013, p1
The article reports that the National Democratic Front of Boroland urged the Ranjan Daimary and Songbijit factions to join hands to carry forward peace talks with the government of India.
- Factions in Modern Chinese Politics: A Help or a Hindrance? Brown, Kerry // Journal of the Oriental Society of Australia;2015, Vol. 47, p61
The article talks the political life in China and the model of factionalism which explains it working methodology referring to Shanghai, Shanxi and Fujian groups standing alone due to their inner cohesiveness.
- The Solution to South Sudan's Problems? Sudan. Sufyan bin Uzayr // Foreign Policy in Focus;6/5/2014, p2
The article focuses on the conflict in South Sudan with Sudan seen as the only country that can pave the path towards sustainable peace in the region. Topics discussed include a peace deal signed by the rival factions that calls for the formation of a transitional government and the immediate...
- Italian Politics: More Parties Than People? Navone, John // America;3/18/1972, Vol. 126 Issue 11, p287
The author shares his views on the factionalism in Italy's political sector. He finds Italy experiencing a time of drift, deterioration and disillusion with her present crises providing the most severe test for a democratic system. He thinks factionalism weakens her democratic parties and it is...
- Reasoned Argument and Social Change: An Introduction to Selected Papers from the 17th National Communication Association/American Forensics Association Alta Conference on Argumentation. Rowland, Robert C. // Conference Proceedings -- National Communication Association/Ame;Jul2011, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including political theorist James Madison's definition of faction and the danger of faction, his idea on the forces threatening representative democracy, and his faith in representative democracy.
- Rebel wars ravage Khunti. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/29/2013, p1
The article reports on the murders being committed by People's Liberation Front of India (PLFI) rebels in Khunti, Jharkhand, India, citing the two murders allegedly carried out by the rebels on July 29, 2013, bringing the total number of killings to 11 as a fallout between Maoists and the PLFI....