SALUTE THE SUN
- City of Palo Alto seeks renewables. // Wind Energy Weekly;9/30/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1453, p2
The article reports that the city of Palo Alto, California is seeking proposals concerning the production of electricity from renewable energy sources.
- Solicitation: Army seeks renewable energy. // Wind Energy Weekly;8/17/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1496, p3
The article reports on the request for proposals released by the U.S. Army seeking locally generated large-scale renewable energy worth up to $7 billion through long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs).
- Novel green schemes will get more support. Milne, Roger // Utility Week;10/13/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
This article reports on a reaction by generators and green energy trade bodies on long-awaited proposals by the British government to update the financial support scheme for renewables. One suggestion out for consultation is that the Renewables Obligation should be banded to offer greater...
- RFP news: NorthWestern Energy to seek Montana community renewable energy projects. // Wind Energy Weekly;7/27/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1493, p1
The article reports on the preparation being made by NorthWestern Corp. for a soon-to-be released request for proposals (RFP) seeking an around 25 megawatt (MW) community renewable energy projects in Montana.
- Bids open for Ouarzazate solar facility. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/6/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 32, p12
The article informs that a request for qualification (RFQ) has been issued by the Moroccan Agency for Solar Energy (Masen) to developers to build a solar facility in central Ouarzazate.
- Rabat invites contractors for 125MW solar power scheme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/2/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 48, p18
The article informs that commercial bids from developers have been invited by the Moroccan Agency for Solar Energy (Masen) to build a 125MW solar power project at Ouarzazate.
- City's solar-generating proposal moving forward. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/15/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p3
The article reports on the plan of Michigan Office of Energy and Sustainability to issue a combined request for quotation/request for proposal (RFQ/RFP) to find qualified solar energy developers willing to submit bids for a proposed solar-generating facility in Grand Rapids.
- Navy Issues Draft RFP For New Ship-To-Shore Connector Program. Munoz, Carlo // Defense Daily;3/4/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on a draft request for proposals (RFP), according to which industry solicitations to support the development of a new Ship-To-Shore Connector program are required by the U.S. Navy. It is stated that primarily test and training craft are the first eight ships stated in the...
- Navy Releases CANES RFP For Shipboard Common Computing Environment. Fein, Geoff // Defense Daily;4/8/2009, Vol. 242 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Navy issued a request for proposals (RFP) for the Consolidated Afloat Network Enterprise Services (CANES), a directed approach to increase capability across surface ship networks and to reduce infrastructure. Chris Miller, program executive officer for command,...