- Highest paid non-CEOs. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/26/94, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p48
Lists the highest paid non-chief executive officers in Cleveland, Ohio, ranked by cash compensation in 1993.
- 1999 Management Salary and Benefits Survey--Part I. Heslebarth, Rob // Contractor Magazine;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p1
Part I. Presents the result of the 1999 Management Salary and Benefits Survey on the average salaries for management-level employees of mechanical contracting firms in the United States. Comparison of the changes in average salaries for 1998 and 1997; Average salaries by company size; Average...
- Cummins Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/11/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p24
The article features diesel engine manufacturer Cummins Inc. based in Columbus, Indiana and provides information on its stock value, executive compensation and directors.
- Highest Paid City/County Employees. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/8/2011, p9
A chart is presented depicting the highest paid employees in Tulare County and Fresno County, California including Lindsay Mann, Dennis Coleman, and Mark Garfield.
- WHAT TRADE ASSOCIATIONS PAID THEIR CHIEFS. // National Journal;3/30/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p919
Presents several charts on executive compensation in trade associations, think tanks, labor unions, interest groups and charities in Washington, D.C. for fiscal year 2000. Company revenues; Compensation received by the highest-paid full-time employee of the organization; Benefits and allowances...
- Indiana's highest-paid public company executives. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p32A
A chart that lists the highest-paid public company executives in Indiana is presented including David Simon, Theodore Solso, and Angela Braly.
- Executive raises. // Central Penn Business Journal;11/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p45
The article presents a chart which ranks several executives based on their compensation increase in 2009-2010 which include president at Rite Aid Corp. John T. Standley, and president at Hershey Co. John P. Bilbrey, and president at Bon Ton Stores Inc. Byron L. Bergren.
- Highest-Paid Executives of Indianapolis-Area Public Companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/20/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p29
A chart is presented that lists the highest-paid executives of Indianapolis-area public companies for 2010 in Indiana including David E. Simon of Simon Property Group Inc., Angela F. Braly of Wellpoint Inc., and Jan Lundberg of Eli Lily and Co.
- Nonprofit executives. // Central Penn Business Journal;9/17/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p33
A chart is presented that list the annual compensation of the nonprofit executives in Pennsylvania including John O' Brien, the president of PA State Employees Credit Union dba PSECU; Mark T. Pile, president at Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries; and Robert Wilburn, the president of Gettysburg...
- Executive raises. // Central Penn Business Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
A chart is presented that ranks compensation increase of executives at different sectors in Pennsylvania in 2009 including Robert A. Ortenzio of Select Medical Holdings Corp., David J. West of the Hershey Co. and Michael D. Lockhart of Armstrong World Industries Inc.