Don't oversell an 'idea war.'
- Project and Report Ideas. // Uganda;2005, pN.PAG
This section presents several project and report ideas on Uganda.
- How to evaluate an idea. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Production;Dec96, Vol. 108 Issue 12, p10
Offers advice on the best ways to make an idea become a successful reality. Advice on how to keep potential audiences interested in the idea.
- Prospect theory: A literature review. Edwards, Kimberley D. // International Review of Financial Analysis;1996, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p19
Examines the underlying ideas behind the development of the Kahneman and Tversky (1979) decision-choice model, the prospect theory. What the prospect theory involves; Background information on the theory; Details on its improvements; Analysis of the theory's development.
- Nietzsche's reading and private library, 1885-1889. Brobjer, Thomas H. // Journal of the History of Ideas;Oct97, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p663
Focuses on Nietzsche's reading and private library, between 1885 to 1889. Views on his impression and claims; Discussion on the practical aspects of Nietzsche's reading.
- Bayle's anticipation of Popper. Lennon, Thomas M. // Journal of the History of Ideas;Oct97, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p695
Focuses on Pierre Bayle's (1647-1706) anticipation of Karl Popper (1902-1996). Views on the essay called `Locke's Anticipation of Kriple' in which J.L. Mackie drew attention to passages in Locke where the so called theory of reference advanced by Kkripke and others is at least adumbrated.
- The big picture. // Brandweek;08/18/97, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p19
Calls for issues relating to ideas and trends that are shaping society. Contact point for more information.
- April Winchell. Winchell, April // Adweek Western Edition;7/31/95, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p22
Opinion. Comments on the marketing of ideas, while highlighting some of the problems which occur in regards to the process. Reference to some of the changes made to ideas; Factors which influence changes made; Indepth look at some of the problems which occur.
- The morality of freedom. Sirico, Robert A. // Quadrant Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 42 Issue 7/8, p79
Opinion. Discusses the use of ideas, drawn from the Judeo-Christian tradition. Examination of key moral foundation for a productive society; Question of whether the system fractures the society; Total cash donation to private charities.
- Family network. // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr98, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p20
Presents solutions from readers, in the United States, pertaining to a variety of topics. How to cope with a child's feelings; Details on an auction which was held by a grandmother; Information on the lunar connection a grandmother has with her grandson.