- EXCERPTS FROM THE HILL'S CONGRESS BLOG. Honda, Michael; Sachs, Jeffrey // Hill;5/24/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 71, p32
An excerpt from the U.S. Congress' political blog posts is presented.
- The Hill's CONGRESS BLOG. // Hill;9/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 106, p32
Several responses and excerpts related to politics in the U.S. from the blogs posted on www.blog.thehill.com are presented.
- EXCERPTS FROM THE HILL'S CONGRESS BLOG. // Hill;5/14/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 56, p16
An excerpt from the Hill's Congress blog is presented.
- EXCERPTS FROM THE HILLS CONGRESS BLOG. // Hill;5/1/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 54, p22
The article presents excerpts of blog from U.S. Representatives such as one from Dan Durton on the hearings on the scandal of the Government Services Administration (GSA) and one from Gerry Connolly on the waste of money on the Western Regions Conference of GSA.
- NEWSTATESMAN.COM. Green, David Allen // New Statesman;7/18/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5062, p69
Excerpts are presented from blogs on politics and government in Great Britain posted on the publication's Web site.
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- How Canada can become a significant player in Asia. Stephens, Hugh // South Asian Post;10/4/2012, p22
An excerpt from a piece originally published in The Diplomat is presented.
- ART HAUNTS. O'KANE, JOHN // AMASS;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p32
An excerpt from "Venice, CA: A City-State of Mind" is presented.