Parting the waters
- Infrastructure boom attracts global player to Indonesia. Watanabe, Yukio // Asian Business Review;Nov96, p42
Features Bilfinger + Berger. Indonesia operations; Financial status.
- NIGERIA: Edging out. // International Construction;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the move of German contractor Bilfinger Berger AG to push ahead with its plan to limit its involvement in the Nigerian market.
- Bilfinger awarded Â£6.5m D&B work. // Contract Journal;5/8/2003, Vol. 418 Issue 6425, p9
Reports on design and build deals won by Bilfinger Berger. Value of the deals; Details on the deals.
- Joint venture for the production of steel foundations established. // Welding & Cutting;2012, Issue 4, p208
The article reports on the joint venture among Bilfinger Berger AG, MARS and Crist for the production of wind turbines offshore.
- In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/27/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p16
Highlights developments in Libya. Bursting of main-line pipes in Tripoli; Germany's Bilfinger & Berger as contractor of the water reservoir in the Benghazi area.
- Bilfinger and Galliford pick up Â£31m Bedford schools project. // Contract Journal;1/8/2003, Vol. 416 Issue 6408, p8
Reports that German construction firm BilfingerBerger has won the school projects in Bedfordshire, England. Information on the contract.
- Nicholls joins UK team. // Contract Journal;9/25/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6396, p10
Reports on the selection of Ian Nicholls at Bilfinger UK as business development director. Reason for his selection; Impact of a transformation on the business development division.
- Edinburgh prospects bleak. // Rail Business Intelligence;6/17/2010, Issue 368, p2
The article focuses on the dispute between Transport Initiatives Edinburgh Ltd. (TIE) and the civils contractor Bilfinger Berger AG in Scotland.
- Vancouver lands giant's U.S. office. // Journal of Business (10756124);2/9/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, pA13
The article reports on the relocation of Bilfinger Berger AG's head office from Longmont, Colorado to Vancouver, Washington. By leasing a facility in Columbia Tech Center, they can start their operation by March 2006 and expects to increase their employees up to 50. Bilfinger Berger has more...