- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4675, p20
A blog is presented on the downfall in the demand of chocolate candies during the summer season in Great Britain.
- Industry leaders discuss future of low-fat confections. // Candy Industry;Sep95, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the roundtable discussion on the impact of reduced fat ingredients in chocolates in the United States. Participants in the discussion; Opportunities for lite confections; Replacement of fat content without replacer ingredient; Reverse phase chocolates; Dairy fat; Pfizer's fat-type...
- Product parade. // Candy Industry;Apr97, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p12
Reports on chocolate products produced by different chocolate companies. Chocolates of Perugina Brands of America; Ingredients of the Hercules chocolate candy bar of Nestle; The two newly added products to the Sweet'N Low Confections line of Simply Lite Foods; Pennsylvania Dutch Candies.
- Pink lady hops to bilbies rescue. Dorn, Chad A. // Candy Industry;Apr97, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p21
Reports that the Pink Lady Chocolates of Melbourne is out to rescue the bilby from the threatened species list through financial assistance and increased awareness. Description of the bilby chocolate; Action taken by the Pink Lady of Melbourne in its goal to replace the Easter rabbit with the...
- Search is on for super chocolate. // Christian Science Monitor;1/2/97, Vol. 89 Issue 26, p15
Reports that a team of British scientists are studying the genetic composition of cocoa trees in a quest for the higher yields that may be needed in the 20th century. Increase in chocolate demands in Asia; Utilization of the method of genetic fingerprinting to improve varieties of trees;...
- Cocoa tailors. Postlewaite, Kimbra // Snack Food;Sep96, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p41
Reports on the use of less-expensive ingredient substitutes in the production of chocolates in the United States. Use of cocoa powder instead of chocolate liquor; Use of vegetable oil substitutes to replace cocoa butter; Continued market growth of the chocolate category.
- Choco-Lot! // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/31/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p2
The article describes a 12,000 pound chocolate bar, the largest chocolate bar in the U.S.
- Choco-Lot! // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;10/31/2011, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p2
The article offers information on a bar of chocolate measuring 21 feet in length and weighing 12,000 pounds which was made by a company in Chicago, Illinois.
- Blommer chocolate. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p62
Features Bloomers Company chocolate products and their specialty cocoas, which will be displayed at the World Food Expo 1997. Ingredients used by the company to produce these products; Information on the specialty cocoas.