- football captains unite--for kindness. Darling, Diane; Walsh, Candace; Chianta, Melissa // Mothering;Nov/Dec2006, Issue 139, p27
The article offers information about the nonprofit Community Matters' Safe School Ambassadors program, which identifies the leaders of a school's cliques and trains them in maintaining peace and nonviolent communication.
- TEST YOURSELF. // Current Events;5/3/2010, Vol. 109 Issue 24, p8
A quiz concerning the school bullying is presented.
- STICKY SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/2/2013, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p7
The article asks readers what would they do if they saw a classmate being bullied.
- Happy birthday, Carl Walker-Hoover. Brooks, Douglas // Bay Windows;4/16/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p6
The article presents the author's comments on the bullying and harassment of LGBT students by classmates in schools in the U.S.
- YOU DECIDE! // Weekly Reader News - Senior;9/21/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p7
The article asks what a student should do because he will be sitting next to the class bully, who called him names the whole year.
- Anti-gay bullying is rife in Northern Ireland's schools, experts say. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;10/14/2011, p19
The article presents the opinions by representatives of the Irish local groups Cara-Friend and the Rainbow Project, that schools in Northern Ireland are experiencing endemic levels of homophobic bullying that could deny lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) students proper education.
- Brave Love. KENNEDY, PAM // UU World;Winter2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, Special section p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having the courage to defend a student with physical disability from bullying at school.
- Anti-bullying program presented to students at Petrova school. Knight, Chris // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/14/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 217, p1
The article reports on the move of Box Out Productions to present the "Box Out Bullying" program to students at Petrova Elementary School and Saranac Lake Middle School in New York.
- EDITORIAL. Campbell, Marilyn // Australian Journal of Guidance & Counselling;Dec2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, piii
The article discusses various papers published within this issue including one by Ida Eriksson et al. on factors which protect children and adolescents from internalizing and externalizing disorders, one by Graham Mackay et al. on children who had been bullied in school, and one by Nigar Khawaja...