CRASH COURSE IN... CORPORATE TWITTER
- MESSAGE SENT. Woolley, Cyndee // Gulfshore Business;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p13
The article focuses on the author's claim that the statement of a 15-year old son of an associate mentioning that Facebook is for females will have an impact on future business.
- Beware of inciting online vendetta from clients. Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p40
The article social networking sites that customers are using against companies.
- What business impact will Google+ have for you? // San Diego Business Journal;8/15/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p6
The article offers insights concerning the influence of Google+ in the business industry.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Social butterflies more successful at work. Gillespie, Lisa V. // Ebn.benefitsnews.com;2/1/2012, p1
The article informs that survey results of the Society for Human Resource Management, more than one-half of organizations currently use social networking websites while recruiting potential job candidates, which is 34% more than 2008.
- Agents: get online or get left behind. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/5/2010, Issue 2903, p11
The article focuses on the role of online social networks including faceboook, twitter and blogs on the promotion of business.
- From the Editors. // CPA Practice Management Forum;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including business strategy development, social media networks and technology in reaching customers, and improving firm culture.
- 4 apps to improve your networking skills... // Small Business Tax Strategies;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 5, pB3
The article reports on four types of applications that will help business companies improve their networking skills including LuncMeet, MeetMe, and Contacts Journal.
- Using online tools to get the word out. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p15
The author reflects on the significance of using online social networks for business companies to market their services to customers.
- Be cautious when using social media in hiring. Recalde, Maria E. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/12/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p38
The article offers advice for business enterprises about the factors to be considered when using online social networks as a recruiting tool.