- THE CATHOLIC PARENTS' GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA. // Our Sunday Visitor;6/14/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of various forms of social media including Facebook and You Tube.
- Will You Friend Me? Mann, Wendy // Rural Telecom;May/Jun2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of subscribing to and using Facebook.
- CFX Composite Effects. Millar, Diana // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p63
The article previews the CFX Mask Lab free interactive website interface.
- Did You Know That…. // Italian America;2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p28
The article offers information on the U.S.-based National Commission for Social Justice page in the online social network Facebook.
- Find anyone, anywhere. Karagiannis, Konstantinos // Poptronics;Feb2000, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p53
Features web sites for locating people. Includes PeopleFind; Yahoo! People Search; 1-800-U.S. Search; Website and telephone locating features of the web sites; Tools included.
- Track your online 'Klout.' Morrissey, Beth Stefanik // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2011, Vol. 124 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses the Klout website at klout.com, which utilizes social analytics to evaluate the online presence of Internet users.
- Get virtually inspired. Morrissey, Beth Stefanik // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2011, Vol. 124 Issue 12, p11
The article discusses the Pinterest networking pinboard website.
- TOOLS: In 140 characters or less. // AdMedia;May2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p33
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of using social web site Twitter.
- THE CONVERSATION. // Time;6/13/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 24, p6
The article focuses on the reactions of readers on online social networking media to different articles published by the magazine, with articles on optimism, online behavior, and jobless discrimination being among the most read stories at the website http://TIME.com.
- Throwing in the towel. Coyote, Ivan // Xtra (Toronto);6/16/2011, Issue 695, p18
The author contemplates on the outcome of sharing a status at a social network Web site.