- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES ON PLASTICSNEWS.COM. // Plastics News;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p6
The article presents several blogs related to the plastic industry including one on Hong Kong Kingboard Investment Ltd. another on Rexam PLC, and yet another on China's trade deficit in plastic machinery.
- Plastics to live high on the blog? Antosiewicz, Frank // Plastics News;1/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p1
The article states that the plastic industry is gaining interest in Weblogs. Blog writers are a slow-growing breed in the plastics and manufacturing arenas. A blog is an outgrowth of a personal log or diary, but it is placed on a Web site so that others can read and post responses. Writing a...
- Lowdown on industry blogs. // Plastics News;1/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p20
The article presents a list of plastic industry blogs along with their ratings. Manufacturers' Daily Blog's uniform resource locator (URL) is www.blog.nam.org. It is sponsored by the National Association of Manufacturers. Phthalate Information Center's URL is www.blog.phthalates.org. It is...
- ON PLASTICSNEWS.COM. // Plastics News;8/2/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p25
The article presents news published on the website "plasticsnews.com" during July 23-28, 2010. Some of the news published on the website are "TI Automotive Awarded Fuel-Tank Contract";"German Firm to Invest in Russian Syringe Plant"; "Some China Blog Publicity in Forbes"; "US-Listed Chinese...
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES. // Plastics News;12/5/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p0006
Several blogs and videos related to the plastics industry are presented including an online video on plastics in light weight electric vehicles, a blog on U.S. strategy on China and a blog on Shahid Khan, owner of auto supplier Flex-N-Gate Corp.
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES ON PLASITCSNEWS.COM. // Plastics News;4/ 9/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p0006
The article lists news articles exclusive to the website http://www.plasticsnews.com/, including a blog by Don Loepp, an article concerning a ban on bottled water, and actress Kyra Sedgwick speaking out against single-use plastics.
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PLASTICSNEWS.COM. // Plastics News;5/20/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p0006
The article previews Internet content available on the journal's website at plasticsnews.com as of May 20, 2013, focusing on executive forum videos, a plastics industry blog, and articles on employee recruitment and social media.
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES ON PLASTICSNEWS,COM. // Plastics News;9/24/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p0006
The article presents media from the periodical's website including news about U.S. President Barack Obama's request for action on Chinese automotive parts subsidies, a blog from Nina Ying Sun about anti-Japan attitudes in China, and a blog about plastic used in automaker Chevroletâ€™s Spark.
- Don't 'lurk'; share with PN blog. Loepp, Don // Plastics News;2/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p6
The article focuses on the adoptation of electronic journalism through using a blog conducted by "Plastics News" which drew readers to share their ideas about the posted article. The author believed that reader will find the websites were useful, since they can interact with the article....