The Rabbi, the Priest, the Imam and Egypt's Steel Wall
- EGYPT:. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/18/2014, pA02
EGYPT: The gov't will double the span of a security buffer zone separating Egypt's border and the Gaza Strip, Reuters reported. The decision came after the discovery of tunnels 800 meters to 1,000 meters long used to smuggle arms from Gaza to militants in Sinai.
- EGYPT BOOSTS SECURITY ON BORDER WITH GAZA. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);2/8/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4785, p1
The article reports on the move of Egypt to strengthen the security on its maritime boundary with Gaza Strip.
- EGYPT-GAZA. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);5/3/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4843, p14
The article reports on the move of the Egyptian authorities to add 500 more troops along the country's borders with the Gaza Strip.
- Israeli troops moving to Gaza border. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/ 3/2014, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) - Israel began moving troops to the border with Gaza amid the continuing barrage of rocket fire on southern Israel from the coastal strip.
- No End to Palestinian Claims: How Israel and the Palestinians View Borders. Inbari, Pinhas // Jerusalem Issue Briefs;1/8/2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on how Israel and Palestinians approach borders and security. Topics discussed include the priorities if Israel on setting borders, the argument of the Palestinians on the establishment of the 1967 lines which have the capacity to stabilize Israeli-Palestinian relations, and...
- In Desperate need. // Catholic East Texas;2/1/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p15
A photograph of Palestinians crossing into the southern Gaza Strip after returning from Rafah, Egypt on January 24, 2008 is presented.
- Gaza Tunnels. Bokovitz, Beverly; ACCO, KIM; DAVIS, JONATHAN; LIPPE, SCOTT DAVID; FISCH, ROBERT // National Geographic;Apr2013, Vol. 223 Issue 4, p6
Letters are presented in response to the December 2012 article on the tunnels used by Palestinians to smuggle goods to and from the Gaza Strip.
- ISRAELI PATROL KILLS 4 MILITANTS IN DIVING GEAR. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);6/7/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4867, p1
The article reports that four Palestinian militants in diving suit were killed by an Israeli naval patrol at the Gaza coast.
- Readers Respond to 'Eyeless in Gaza.'. Dinsmore, Lee F. // Progressive;Apr88, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p5
Comments on an article about the use of tear gas against Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza Strip.