- BBC's botnet Click special irresponsible and illegal. // Computer Weekly;3/24/2009, p20
A blog featuring comments of Internet lawyer Robert Carolina on BBC's Click programme in preparing and broadcasting its botnet is presented.
- Security resolutions can't wait for new year. Goodwin, Bill // Computer Weekly;9/22/2009, p34
A blog from editor of the journal "Computer Weekly" Bill Goodwin, is discussed.
- WHAT THE BLOGS ARE SAYING. // Computer Weekly;5/15/2007, p4
The article presents several online issues from information technology decision makers on computer security to the challenges posed by project management.
- New cyber security blog tackles DCS, SCADA vulnerabilities. // Control Engineering;Dec2008, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p23
A blog titled "Industrial Cyber Security," from the periodical "Control Engineering," is discussed.
- Blog Banter. Herberg, Craig // Baseline;Sep2007, Issue 76, p12
An excerpt from "Baseline" magazine's security blog, reflecting on how hackers attempted to hijack the root servers that run the Internet's naming system, is presented.
- Untitled. Ashford, Warwick // Computer Weekly;10/26/2010, p111
A blog on a topic related to internet security is discussed.
- Securing the Hyper-Extended Network. Walsh, Lawrence // Channel Insider;6/11/2009, p1
A blog discussing the importance of information security in cloud computing and mobile services is presented.
- HACKERS USE ADVANCED EVASION TECHNIQUES. // eWeek;11/1/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p42
A blog concerning advanced evasion techniques (AET) used by computer attackers is presented.
- ASK JAMES. Hunt, James // Micro Mart;10/31/2013, Issue 1284, p94
The answer to a question on how to deal with an email to a blog that offers to acquire an advertising space on the web site is presented.