- Change4Life partners raise questions over who will reap the rewards. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;1/8/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p5
A review is offered of the Change4Life advertising campaign that is aimed at controlling obesity levels in Great Britain by encouraging healthy eating and more physical activity.
- Racing to the finish. // Televisual;Jun2010, p27
A review is offered for the television advertisement of Adidas shoes.
- Corona Extra aims to evolve "find your beach" campaign in 2012. // Modern Brewery Age;3/28/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p9
The article focuses on an advertisement related to the Corona beach promotion campaign.
- Pretty Polly campaign scouts leg model via Facebook page. // Direct Marketing News;4/1/2011, p45
A review is offered of a digital and outdoor advertising campaign for the Hunt for Legs 2011 from Pretty Polly.
- Art in the park event raises mfpa profile. // PRWeek (London);11/6/2009, p18
A review is offered for "Painting in the Park," a mouth and foot painting artists' (MFPA) advertising campaign.
- Expert view. Kinmont, Sean // Third Sector;6/21/2011, Issue 665, p20
The article evaluates British charity Barnardo's and Forster's Cut Them Free campaign.
- Hong Kong's Lion Top turns camp clichÃ© into creative hit. Ng, Andy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/3/2009, p16
A review is offered of a television advertisement for Lion Top Liquid detergent.
- Born Free Keep wildlife in wild. // Campaign (UK);4/30/2010, Issue 17, p8
A review is offered of a print advertising for Born Free wildlife charity.
- Disney the man gets leading role. Shah, Aarti // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Oct2009, p9
A review is offered for an advertisement for Walt Disney Family Museum.