- Quote of the Day: On Journalists and Political Donations. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;11/8/2010, p14
A blog related to the political quote from Dick Polman, is presented.
- Quote of the Day: Was Obama Following the Sorkin Strategy in Meeting With House GOPers? Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;2/2/2010, p12
The article presents a quote from political columnist Dick Polman regarding the communication strategy of U.S. President Barack Obama during a meeting at the White House.
- Quote of the Day: On the MoveOn.Com Protester Attacked by Rand Paul Supporter. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;10/29/2010, p15
The article presents a quote from politician Dick Polman examining the case of protesters of Move.On.org attacked by a supporter of politician Rand Paul.
- Quote of the Day: Obama's Scalpel Strategy. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;2/15/2011, p7
A blog from editor-in chief of the periodical "The Moderate Voice" Joe Gandelman on columnist Dick Polman's views on budget of U.S. President Barack Obama is discussed.
- Quote of the Day: Health Care Galvanizes "Insurgents" AGAIN and Could Be Doomed. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;1/19/2010, p16
The article presents a commentary on the political quote from political columnist Dick Polman, titled "A Tale of Two Elections." Polman suggested that the healthcare reform is stunning the Democrats and their is a need to be patient for the bill to be pass. An overview of his statement is also...
- The Furor Over the Rodeo Clown and the Obama Mask. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;8/22/2013, p15
The article focuses on the prohibition of a professional clown rodeo from working at the fair after he appeared in a U.S. President Barack Obama mask with a broom at the Missouri State Fair. It mentions that the Republicans declared the clown as a freedom of speech and demanded Obama to support...
- Quote of the Day: On Joe Barton's Apology as a "Fig Leaf". Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;6/18/2010, p10
The article focuses on an issue regarding the move of U.S. Congressman Joe Barton to apologize to BP PLC chief executive officer (CEO) Tony Howard after mentioning that the White House had directed a 20 billion shakedown of BP. Columnist and blogger Dick Polman narrates what happened after the...
- Quote of the Day: the "Freak Out Award" in the Health Care Reform Debate. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;3/20/2010, p11
The article reports on the perspectives by American political columnist Dick Polman concerning the health care reform debate in the U.S. in 2010. It highlights the reasons given by Polman why he believes that it is the time that health care reform will pass. The author assesses that this is not...
- Quote of the Day: Obama's Words and Realities. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;1/29/2010, p8
In this article author discusses the comparison of the statement of President Barack Obama and the cold realities presented by Dick Polman in the U.S. He is critical how president Obama tackles the issue of dominated policy, political discussions and health care reform. Also investigated the...