Perform or perish
- For execs, a fatter raise is in the offing. Baeb, Eddie // Crain's Chicago Business;08/28/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p1
Focuses on the need to increase managers' salaries in Chicago, Illinois in the year 2001. Tight labor market causing the shortage of qualified managers in the area according to executives; Challenge faced by local employers in retaining managers.
- Fortunes RISING. Shimkus, Jaime // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct2000, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p22
No abstract available.
- Corporate Fat Cats. Haddock, Fiona // Global Finance;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p43
Focuses on the compensation of corporate executives. Results of a survey conducted by Pearl Meyer & Partners regarding the matter; Forms of their total remuneration; Salary trends emerging among those in the lower management level.
- How good is your executive compensation policy? // Management Review;Sep66, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p29
Describes some tests used in evaluating a company's executive compensation policy. Policy tests; Test of balance; Incentive test; Test of administrative effectiveness; Test of incentive compensation.
- CEO to mail clerk, bonuses still hot. Knapp, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;08/30/99, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the salary hike of executives in Chicago, Illinois in 1999. Equity with pay hikes of average workers; Results of an employee compensation survey conducted by Hewitt Associates LLC; Activity in the variable pay arena; Increase in the amount that companies are spending on variable pay...
- Highest-paid public economy executives. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/31/95, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p26
Presents a list of the highest-paid public company executives in New Orleans, Louisiana, as of July 31, 1995. Names of executives; Names of companies; Cash compensations for 1994 and 1993; Net income for 1994.
- It Still Pays to Be a Guy. // Association Meetings;Jun2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p14
Deals with the inclusion of trade show and exposition managers to the lists of job titles who made large gains in 2000. Increase in the median compensation of trade show and exposition managers; Comparison of the salaries of men and women exposition managers; Areas that have high median total...
- Negotiating salaries: An inside look. Welch, Gregory W. // Beverage World;10/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1695, p80
Presents steps on how executives can successfully negotiate improved compensation in a new position.
- Tempered '97 pay up 4.3%. Williams, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;9/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p1
Reports on pay raises in 1997 for New Yorkers, according to William M. Mercer Inc. Boost to be received by executives; Stellar 1996 first half in Wall Street to drive bonuses; Role of inflation.
- EXECUTIVE PAY RANKINGS. // Waste News;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p16
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of executive pay in the United States. Name of companies; Computation on the total salary received; Percentage change in salary and bonuses.