- CAUGHT IN THE WEB. // British Baker;8/27/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p39
The article presents several blogs which include one on the baking movement in New Zealand, one on scienced-themed cakes, and one on how to make an R2D2 cake.
- Best of the blocs: Product Junkie. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/13/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4640, p16
A blog regarding use of cheese for a wedding cake is discussed.
- Very bizarre wedding cakes. // British Baker;8/26/2011, p39
The article offers the insights of blogger cupcakesatemysoul on the changes that he observed on wedding cakes wherein he mentions that wedding cakes are all about standing out from the crowd.
- twitter: HOSPITALITY'S TOP TWEETS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4730, p18
Several blogs on the British hospitality sector including one on pasty tax, another on a free cocktail at any Marriott Hotel on June 4, 2012, and another on pastry king John Huber are presented.
- Wacky Cake. Bodine, Cynthia // Boys' Quest;Apr/May97, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Presents a recipe for making `Wacky Cake.'
- A `tasteful' flag. // Cobblestone;Jan1997, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p40
Presents cake recipe decorated as a flag. Ingredients; Directions. INSET: You need..
- Bridal shower white chocolate Kahlua(TM) dessert. // Hispanic Times Magazine;May/Jun1994, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p35
Features a recipe for Kahlua White Chocolate Cake. Ingredients; Mixing and baking directions.
- The right mix. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jun94, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p16
Presents advice on Arrowhead Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix for a pancake that will not end up loaded with fat and salt. Best-tasting flavors; Preparation procedure; Contents of whole grains; Toppings; Contact phone.
- Angel food cake is devilishly good. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p31
Features variations of the angel food cake. History of angel food cake; Various chefs' concoctions of the angel food cake.