Sapient Energy Looks To Secure a Buyer--Soon
- Sapient. Dooley, Trevor // Utility Week;6/7/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p31
Reports on the financial performance of Sapient, a U.S.-based business and technology consultancy firm, as of June 2002. Technology partners of Sapient; List of projects; Forecast on the decline in demand for its services.
- Sapient Assumes New Look, Post Acquisitions. Kuchinskas, Susan // Brandweek;06/14/99, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p39
Reveals the reinvention strategy of Sapient company on its programming capabilities after its acquisition activity in the United States. Comments from Jerry A. Greenberg, Sapient co-chief executive officer; Purpose of the plans of Sapient in redesigning its identity; List of clients of Studio...
- Sapient Cambridge, Mass. Warner, Judy // Brandweek;02/14/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 7, iQ p56
Offers a look on Sapient, a company in Cambridge, Massachusetts which focuses on Internet designs. When the company started its operations; Industry groups the company is focused; Additions in management.
- TECH WATCH. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;10/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p6
Reports developments related to technology in Chicago, Illinois. Launch of interactive television service to the subscribers by Madison Square Garden Network; Proposal of management-led buy-out of assets from Leapnet Inc.; Implementation of dress code among employees by Sapient Corp.
- Clement's time. Kuchinskas, Susan // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/16/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 46, IQ p6
Profiles Clement Mok, graphic designer and owner of Studio Archetype. Career history; Accomplishments; Business strategies; Remarks about the acquisition of Studio Archetype by Sapient Corp. in August 1998.
- The Two-Headed Manager. Whitford, David // Fortune;1/24/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p147
Focuses on Jerry Greenberg and Stuart Moore, co-founders of Sapient Corp., and how the two men have successfully managed the company together. Their net worth; How they have been able to share responsibilities successfully; Qualities of successful co-chief executive officers; Five rules that...
- The View from the Fast Lane. Dearstyne, Bruce W. // Information Management Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p4
Examines the future of information from the perspective of technology and telecommunications companies identified in the 2000 annual `Fortune' magazine's survey of fastest growing companies. Companies' views on the Internet; Impact of the emerging technologies on information; Business...
- Sapient and Autonomy team up to deliver KM. // Information World Review;Dec2002, Issue 186, p2
Announces the development an alliance between Sapient and Autonomy. Goal of the alliance; Benefits of the alliance to both companies.
- Sapient to Establish India-based KPO Facility for Capital Markets. // GlobalSourcingNOW;12/3/2007, p5
The article reports on the plan of Sapient, a U.S. consultancy and information technology services provider, to establish a knowledge process outsourcing division in Bangalore, India. The division will cater to the needs of the capital markets in the areas of equity research. The unit will...