- CRUISE BLOG. Archer, Jane // Travel Weekly (UK);5/15/2009, p17
A blog is presented which analyzes a sea journey on Minerva cruise ship in Libya.
- CRUISE BLOG. Archer, Jane // Travel Weekly (UK);4/24/2009, p12
A blog from reporter Jane Archer on cruise lines is discussed.
- CRUISE BLOCS. // Travel Weekly (UK);9/25/2009, p26
A blog of Jane Archer at "www.travelweekly.co.uk/cruiselines," on the cruise sector of Great Britain is discussed.
- TW'S WEB ROUND-UP: travelhub. // Travel Weekly (UK);10/8/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2038, p28
Several blogs related to tourism which include Lithuanian blonde island plan raises eyebrows, Egypt Discovered, and mobile booking application are discussed.
- What's happening in your world? // Travel Weekly (UK);11/5/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2042, p28
Several excerpts from blogs related to travel and tourism are presented, including one on the Snow Film Festival in Manchester, England, another on Travel Weekly Cover Stars competition, and yet another on cruise company GoCruiser.
- Blog Watch. // Newsweek;4/9/2007, Vol. 149 Issue 15, p26
The article presents reviews of the internet blog websites Kotaku.com, editorandpublisher.com, and mattzollerseitz.blogspot.com.
- CRUISING'S NOT CRUISING WITHOUT FRILLS. Yates, Patricia // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/26/2003, Issue 2565, p66
Considers the condition of the cruise industry in Great Britain. Introduction of no-frills line; Target market of the cruise industry; Priority for cruise companies.
- Downtown Departures. Richard, Christine // New Orleans Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p54
Provides a guide to cruise ship services offered in New Orleans, Louisiana. Introduction of a new ship called Conquest from Carnival Cruise Lines; Features of the ship Grandeur of the Seas from the Royal Caribbean International; Itinerary of Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Dream. INSET: Down...
- ECONOMIC CORRIDOR: THE RIVER. // New Orleans Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p76
Focuses on the importance of the cruise industries in the economy of New Orleans, Louisiana. Revenues generated by the Ports Association of Louisiana; Shipbuilding contracts of Northrop Grumman Ship Systems Avondale Operations; Background of the company.