- Time to Tweet! Overcoming Twitter-phobia. BECKER, ELLIE; NELSON, BERNADEUE // Westchester County Business Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p11
The article presents the roll out of the new Twitter and its new characteristics.
- All at witter over her lack of followers. Webman, Nancy K. // Pensions & Investments;2/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p2
In this article, the author appeals the readers of the journal to follow her on Twitter.
- More Tweets From #etail2012, Day 2. Parry, Tim // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;3/1/2012, p1
More tweets from etail2012, Day 2 are recommended.
- TALK IS TWEET. // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Apr/May2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p21
The article focuses on some microblogs including a blog on a developing habit, another on car servicing and a blog on tracking.
- Tweet Beat. // TV Technology;11/21/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p4
Several tweet headlines from tvtechnology.com are presented.
- TWEET LIKE A SUPERSTAR. McCracken, Harry // PCWorld;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p93
The article offers tips to become popular in the microblogging site Twitter which include posting messages that show the qualities of being smart, opinionated and entertaining, conversing with other people on the site and posting a few updates daily.
- Connect! SHIH, MICHELLE // O, The Oprah Magazine;May2013, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p145
The article offers suggestions on joining online social networks.
- 'Twitter Friends' in 140 Characters or Less: Developing, Maintaining, and Dissolving Relationships through Microblogging. Ballard-Reisch, Deborah; Rozzell, Bobby; Kamerer, David; Heldman, Lou // Conference Papers -- National Communication Association;2009, p1
. ..PAT.-Unpublished Manuscript
- Tweet tweet: a little birdy told me. // Motor Transport;10/17/2016, p17
The article reports on the bogus accounts and issues in social media Tweeter.