- Excesscopyright.blogspot.com: a review. e Silva, Nuno Sousa // Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice;Dec2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p964
A blog from Canadian lawyer Howard Knopf which focused on copyright, patent and trade mark issues, is discussed.
- Shut Up, Already. Hawkins, Asher // Forbes Asia;4/7/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on the issues surrounding Cisco in relation to a blog called Patent Troll Tracker written by its employee. The blog deals with a U.S. patent infringement case filed by ESN against Cisco in Texas. It was launched in February 2008 by an anonymous author. However, after a...
- Intermedia's best of the web. McClelland, Stephen // Intermedia (0309118X);Sep2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p12
A blog related to patent litigation between Apple Inc. and Samsung Corp. is discussed.
- POSTINGS Highlights from our talogs. // InfoWorld;2/27/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p15
The article present several weblog entries on the issues surrounding the U.S. information technology sector including the patent case between RIM and NTP and business strategy of Grid computing and SOA.
- WEB WEEK. // Lawyer;1/28/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
The article presents commentaries on two different blogs that focus on the legal activities on the web. It includes the blog called What The Funny (WTF) Patents or http://wftpatents.com, which talks about all the funniest odds and sods of the patent world. Meanwhile, the blog of the Le Petit...
- Attack of the Patent Trolls. Quinn, Gene // Inventors' Digest;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p24
The article presents a discussion of patent infringement litigation facing small businesses and startups in the U.S., adapted from the blog IPWatchdog.com.
- BEST OF THE TECH BLOGS. // PRWeek (London);11/11/2011, p12
Several blogs including the licensing agreement of Netflix and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, the mismatch between Facebook's self-designed Open Computer Project datacentre equipment, and Google Inc.'s patent law ripping Microsoft Corp. are discussed.
- TheFeed. // AV Technology;Sep2012, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p8
Several tweets and blogs are presented related to audiovisual (AV) technology including the primary technology drivers of international economics, a forecast for Polycom Inc. transitions, and the patent of Middle Atlantic's Series Protection technology.
- Sci-Tech. // Online;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
This section offers news briefs on online information services in the field of science and technology in the U.S. as of September 2012, including the development of search functions by FIZ Karlsruhe GmbH for Thomson Reuters' patent database Derwent World Patents Index (DWPI) and the launch of an...