Sizing up global integration
- Tracing the trail of Tomasita the tomato: popular education around globalization Barndt, Deborah // Alternatives Journal;Jan/Feb1996, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p24
No abstract available.
- Future shock for tax systems. Snell, Ronald K. // State Legislatures;Apr98, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p7
Provides information on the book titled `Is the New Global Economy Leaving State-Local Tax Structures Behind?' by Thomas W. Bonnett. How technological changes can affect public finances.
- Introduction. // Paradigm Shift: Globalization & the Canadian State;2001, p13
The article introduces the book "Paradigm Shift: Globalization & the Canadian State, 2001."
- Stick with globalization. Francis, David R. // Christian Science Monitor;12/8/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p11
Discusses the effects of globalization on world economies and poverty.
- Globalization Index. // Latin Trade (English);Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Presents a graphical representation of the globalization index of several countries in Latin America as of April 2001. Factors that make a country global; Status of Chile and Mexico; Basis of the index.
- Act global, think cost control. Dineen, Steve // e.learning age;Mar2003, p40
Explores the issues associated with the globalization of electronic-learning. Problems with implementing electronic-learning for global organizations; Development of electronic-learning programs for global application; Issues about language translation and localization.
- North Atlantic Council final communique. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;6/20/94, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p400
Presents the text of a final communique issued following the Ministerial Meeting of the North Atlantic Council (NAC) in Istanbul, Turkey, on June 9, 1994. Discussion of the Partnership for Peace initiative.
- Toward a secure, free, and fully integrated Europe. Christopher, Warren // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;6/20/94, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p403
Presents the text of remarks made by the Secretary of State at the Ministerial Meeting of the North Atlantic Cooperation Council (NACC) in Istanbul, Turkey, on June 10, 1994. Interaction between NATO and the NACC.
- North Atlantic Cooperation Council communique. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;6/20/94, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p404
Presents the text of a statement issued following the Ministerial Meeting of the North Atlantic Cooperation Council (NACC) in Istanbul, Turkey on June 10, 1994. Observations about the Partnership for Peace.
- Renewing solidarity. Moberg, David // Multinational Monitor;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 18 Issue 7/8, p42
Focuses on the International Metalworkers Federation (IMF), a union founded for metalworkers from different countries. How the union was founded; Objectives of the union; Information on global bargaining.