THE PANTRY IS YOUR FRIEND: Prepared vegetarian? IT'S IN THE CAN
- Whip it up! Pierce, Richard // Vegetarian Times;Nov98, Issue 255, p58
Presents instructions for easy-to-make vegetarian desserts. Includes Kanten; Peach Kanten; Basic Tofu Cream; Apricot Pudding; Number of servings; Nutrition content. INSETS: Kanten tips.;Tofu creams..
- MEATLESS GROCERY LIST. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2005, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p211
Presents a grocery list of ingredients that can be used for cooking meatless dishes. Produce; Spices; Canned goods; Dairy products.
- LOTS OF FAMILIAR SOLUTIONS: VEGETARIAN CATERING. Berkoff, Nancy // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p88
Presents tips on vegetarian catering. Types of vegetarian appetizers; How to make bread products; Preparation of desserts.
- Everybody's just desserts. Niall, Mani // Vegetarian Times;Dec95, Issue 220, p46
Presents recipes for vegetarian Christmas holiday desserts. Individual Soft-Center Chocolate Cakes; Christmas Coffee Cake; Gingerpeople; Holiday Jewel Cookies; Almond Crescents; Cranberry-Orange Mousse.
- Letters. Sanchez-Hatcher,, Bridget; Knopf, Melody; O'Reilly, Tabitha Jane; Campi, Cathy // Prevention;Apr2005, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p180
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "How I Got the Body I Wanted," which discussed physical fitness plans; Vegetarian menu suggestions for holiday meals; "Luscious Low-Carb Dessert," which offered recipes for several healthy desserts.
- creme de la creme. Neff, Cary E.; Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;May2001, Issue 285, p50
Presents the recipe for Berry Creme Brulee, a dessert for vegetarians, from Cary E. Neff, executive chef of the Miraval Resort in Catalina, Arizona. Ingredients; Preparation; Nutritional value.
- The Vocal Minority. Berkoff, Nancy // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p56
Presents guidelines for preparing vegetarian dishes. Use of convenience products; Need for vegetable steaks; Suggestions for desserts.
- LETTERS. // Cooking Light;Sep2013, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to recipes from the July 2013 issue including the SoCal Guacamole Burger, the Berkeley Veggie Burger, and Avocado Ice Pops.
- Blender Meals. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal;2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p12
The article offers vegetarian cooking tips for breakfast, lunch or diner, and desserts. The author suggests to prepare breakfast meal-in-a-cup the night before such as fruit, tofu or fruit soy yogurt and blend in canister and placed in the refrigerator. In lunchtime, the author recommends Split...