- Today On WWD.COM. Covian, Oleg // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/23/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 16, p2
The article presents a list of features on the web site www.wwd.com which includes a list rankings on retail executive compensation, a blog by the editor and photographs from the Bread & Butter trade show in Berlin, Germany.
- Fingers Point Both Ways on Broker Blame. // American Banker;4/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F313, p8
The article mentions topics discussed on this newspaper's blog and other websites including U.S. rules for mortgage brokers' compensation, the banking industry's role in a financial crisis, and the American consumer.
- The ProPublica Blog: It Pays (in Billions) to Be a Top Hedge Fund Manager. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;3/28/2010, p15
A blog related to the salaries of the hedge fund managers is discussed.
- Where Things Stand. // PA Times;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p13
The article presents news briefs related to public administration in the U.S. A weekly blog has been started by Consumer Health World featuring guest bloggers as Conference Track Chairs, Policy Makers, and Advisory Board Members. The salaries of the executives of the nonprofit organizations has...
- the gadget cube. // Central Penn Business Journal;12/18/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p23
Several excerpts from the periodical's blog on how one can make oneself more productive and efficient on job are presented including one on Google Inc. developing its own phone, another on federal agencies taking actions to implement the principles of transparency, and another on salary growth...
- BLOGOSPHERE. // Information World Review;May2006, Issue 224, p38
Presents Web logs about the information services industry. Collection of articles on disease mongering from the open access journal "PLoS Medicine" of the U.S. non-profit Public Library of Science; Comment on the annual salary of Elsevier CEO Crispin Davis; Information on the search engine...
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. Crouch, Richard; Ledwidge, Jonathan; Hills, Jan; Brockett, James // People Management;Jun2012, p18
The article presents four blog posts from "People Management" bloggers from May 2012. Richard Crouch, human resource (HR) and organisational development director at Somerset County Council, examines the meaning of the word "transformation" in HR. Jan Hills, partner at Orion Partners, discusses...
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // People Management;Apr2011, p20
The article presents highlights of blog posts about British human resources (HR) issues written by the magazine's bloggers on its web site. The final report of the Fair Pay Review group discusses the social and economic context of the salaries of top executives in the public sector. The impact...
- Can executive salary increases be controlled? Littlefield, David // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the salaries of top executives in different companies in the United States and Great Britain. How are salary increases controlled; United States attempts on implementing corporate governance standards; Comparison of United States executive earnings and Great Britain executives.