CHINESE PROPERTY FIRM'S SALES RISK
- Market Overview. // China Infrastructure Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p9
The article presents an overview of China's infrastructure market for the second quarter of 2012. It mentions that most of its infrastructure market is dominated by state-owned enterprises and the two of the largest initial public offerings (IPO) is China State Construction Engineering Corp....
- Northern exposure. // International Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p18
The article focuses on the construction projects in North Africa. Topics discussed include signing of memorandum of understanding with China State Construction Engineering Corp. (CSCEC) concerning the construction of the administrative centre in Cairo, Egypt, improvement of transportation...
- Market Overview. // China Infrastructure Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p8
The article presents an overview of the Chinese infrastructure market. The economic strategy of the government in the 12th Five Year Plan justifies the expectation for fixed asset investment over the coming years. It adds that the infrastructure market is dominated by state-owned enterprises...
- COLI eyes refi deal for City buy. SIDDERS, JACK // Estates Gazette;5/18/2013, Issue 1320, p51
The article reports that real estate developer China Overseas Land and Investments has gone to the debt market seeking to refinance its cash purchase of One Finsbury Circus in London, England.
- CHINESE DEVELOPER EYES PRIME LONDON OFFICE. // EuroProperty;11/4/2013, p6
The article reports that China Overseas Land and Investment in Hong Kong, China has bid Â£175 million to acquire the Centrium building located at Kingsway in London, England, which costs Â£960 per square foot.
- III. Summary tables and charts on aid flows to CEECs/NIS. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;Sep2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 5, p12
Presents several charts of aid flows to Central and Eastern European Countries and the New Independent States of the Former Union Soviet in 2002. Information on top donors and recipients; of economic aid; Value of aids given to various social sectors, including education, health and population,...
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF COMECON COUNTRIES. Gorizontov, B.; Petukhova, S. // Problems of Economics;Jun77, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p42
Discusses the development of the international infrastructure of member countries of the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (COMECON). Role of scientific and technological advances in international infrastructure development; Efforts to create infrastructural conditions for solving problems...
- Receding Stability In Iraq. // Middle East & Africa Financial Alert;6/30/2003, Vol. 2 Issue 39, p5
Events in Iraq last week continued to bear out BMI's fears, expressed even before U.S. and Great Britain forces entered the country, that the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime would not end the country's difficulties. The attack severely undermines hopes that foreign aid to speed the...
- No Man Is An Island. Jaques, Leslie // New Zealand Management;Mar2005, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p16
Offers insights to improve the economy and infrastructure in Pitcairn Island. Importance of involving people with economic development; Advantage of economic assistance from other countries; Suggested actions to be taken to promote citizen empowerment through education.