Ethanol plants sold
- Valero buys 7 ethanol plants from VeraSun. Truini, Joe // Waste & Recycling News;3/30/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p3
The article reports that Valero Energy Corp. has bought seven ethanol plants, and another plant under development, from VeraSun Energy Corp. for $477 million. VeraSun and its subsidiaries had filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in...
- VALERO EYES BIODIESEL. // Corn & Soybean Digest;Nov2009, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on the plan of oil firm Valero Energy to acquire biodiesel plants. The U.S. company is searching for opportunities in the animal fat area and considers animal-fat-based biodiesel plants as the more economical option. Valero purchased seven large ethanol plants from bankrupt...
- Valero Pumped Pumped On SOA. Zaino, Jennifer // CIO Insight;Jul2007, Issue 83, p26
The article focuses on the decision of North America-based Valero Energy Corp. to turn to service-oriented architecture (SOA). It has changed its strategy to integrate its disparate applications and let business users build their own software. The company has been on a fast growth track through...
- UK policy curbs investor enthusiasm. // Utility Week;5/20/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p7
This article reports on the record levels of renewable energy mergers and acquisitions across the world in the first quarter of 2011.
- THE MERGING OF SOLAR ENERGY SUPPLIERS. // In Business;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that the solar energy enterprise groSolar has acquired Oregon-based solar energy distribution company Energy Outfitters. The acquisition makes groSolar as one of the largest solar installation and distribution firms in the U.S. With five main points of distribution throughout...
- Local solar energy firm bought. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/11/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p12A
The article reports that the Solar Center, a Denville, New Jersey-based provider of solar energy systems, has bought Sunwave Solar in Northport, New York. According to the report, Solar Center did not disclose the amount it paid for Sunwave Solar. Solar Center states that the acquisition would...
- Valero vies for fuel-injected deals. Stuart, Scott // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/04/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Valero Energy Corp., an oil and gasoline company is seeking for a company to merge with. Appointment of Michael Ciskowski as vice president of the company's corporate development; Responsibilities of Ciskowski to the company; Details on deal of the company with Mobil Corp.
- Valero to Buy UDS for $6 Billion. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;5/16/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p13
Focuses on the plan of Valero Energy to acquire Ultramar Diamond Shamrock in a cash and stock deal. Implication of the deal on Valero; Information on the petrochemical operations of the two companies; Estimated annualized cost savings of Valero.
- Valero buys Chevron's Pembroke refinery. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2011, Issue 838, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of the British refinery and assets of Chevron by U.S. refiner Valero Energy.