- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/11/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4664, p20
A blog related to the impact of the television series "Michel Roux's Service" on the restaurant trade in Great Britain is presented.
- from the editor: ever hopeful. Adams, Michael // Hospitality Design;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p20
The article presents an introduction of reports published within the issue including information on restaurants in New York, Boston, Milwaukee, Philadelphia and New Delhi, and a new project gallery which highlights new projects and events, and blogs posted in the online issue of the journal.
- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/25/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4666, p20
A blog related to the need for speed idea, in restaurants, is discussed.
- FROM OUR WEBSITE WWW.CATERERSEARCH.COM. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/15/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4673, p13
A blog on the Restaurant Project, an initiative to teach children aged six to 12 years old about the basics of restaurants is presented.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/30/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4756, p22
A blog related to the limited-edition menu launched by Great Britain-based Fat Duck restaurant is discussed.
- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/10/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4681, p20
A blog related to the Pony and Trap restaurant is presented.
- Grub Street Digest. Maurer, Daniel // New York;7/12/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p49
The article presents two blogs about the restaurants in New York, including Papaya King and Ground Zero.
- FROM OUR BLOG. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/1/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p0026
A blog discussing about the reopening of Just Grapes, a wine shop in the Gold Coast in Chicago, Illinois, and the planning of Little Goat Bread restaurant to open a new stall in Chicago, is presented.
- RESTAURANT BLOGS. Lucchesi, Paolo // Saveur;Jan/Feb2014, Issue 162, p64
The article discusses blogs about restaurants, including New York City's EmpellÃ³n Cocina, Seattle, Washington's The Whales Win, and Sans Francisco, California's Nopa.