- A Day in the Life. Lindsay, Julie // Learning & Leading with Technology;May2008, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's day of blogging.
- Volunteer Dentistry: From Bolivia to Haiti. Mirzaei, Amir // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;2010, Vol. 76, p1
A blog related to author's experience of visiting Bolivia with Remote Area Medical Volunteers, a Canadian charitable organization, is presented.
- Why We Blog and How We Make Money At It. Winkle-Bryan, Regina // ASJA Newsletter;Mar2012, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of meeting another writer and writing blogs to make money.
- Festively Exposed. Roberts, Mike // Bay Windows;12/23/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
A blog related to the author's expereince regarding the 11th annual Santa Speedo Run of 2010, is discussed.
- Blogging, with Pickles. Cullen, Jim // Common-Place: The Interactive Journal of Early American Life;Oct2009, Vol. 10 Issue 1, Special section p1
A personal narrative is presented in which the author discusses his experiences as a blogger.
- Diamonds, Dispossession & Democracy in Botswana. Polelo, Mino // Botswana Notes & Records;2009, Vol. 41, p147
The article reviews the book â€œDiamonds, Dispossession & Democracy in Botswana," by Kenneth Good.
- passions. // BOYZ;12/4/2008, Issue 901, p78
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having his thoughts posted to the whole world on an online blog.
- Up close and personal. Coelho, Paulo // New Statesman;8/11/2008, Vol. 137 Issue 4909, p10
The author provides a personal narrative about the personal connections that he developed with his readers through blogging.
- WINNING YOUR AUDIENCE WITH VIDEOBLOGS. Cottrell Bryant, Stephanie // Intercom;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p25
A first person narrative regarding videoblogs is presented.