- Optimize Your Blog for Increased Visibility. // PR News;10/8/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 39, p3
The article offers helpful tips for optimizing blog to increase online visibility. It mentions basic search engine optimizationn (SEO) tactics including understanding the target audience and their background, developing the keyword strategy and optimizing writing by focusing on keyword density...
- Six Questions to Ask Before Starting a Blog. Walen, Brady // ABA Bank Marketing;May2011, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p26
The article offers six questions which banks should consider before starting a blog. It says that banks should establish a clear set of goals and consider their target audience before deciding to launch a blog. It highlights the importance of hiring individuals who will manage the content of the...
- From Influencee to Influencer - the Rhizomatic Target Audience of the Cyber Domain. Sartonen, Miika; Huhtinen, Aki-Mauri; Lehto, Martti // Proceedings of the European Conference on e-Learning;2015, p249
The messages of an influence operation are interpreted in a variety of ways by their receivers. To increase the probability of success, these messages are typically tailored to affect a defined group, a target audience. Target audience analysis (TAA) is a process of finding suitable target...
- Time to Board the Blogging Train. Stattler, Elaine // Managing People at Work;Nov2013, Issue 380, p4
The article focuses on how managers and executives could start blogging. According to Paul Floyd, owner of Blue Frog Web Design, blogging could help managers and executives share their expertise and knowledge that could be helpful to others. It mentions tips for blogging which include understand...
- Air NZ firms up BTL remit. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/2/2006, p3
The article reports that Air New Zealand (ANZ) Ltd. is looking for new ways to reach its audience. For this purpose the company is exploring new mediums such as marcomms, viral marketing and blogging, which are great avenues to communicate to target customers, in conjunction with traditional...
- The E-Brand That Wouldn't Die. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p15
Announces the relaunching of "Internet World" magazine by Penton Media Inc. as an online community and blog site, with content provided mainly by readers. Target audience of the Web site; Key challenges of a Web-only venture; Comment from David Card of JupiterResearch on viral marketing.
- LETTER: Tailor travel promotions to boost profits. // Marketing Week;5/21/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p15
A letter to the editor is presented, which presents a discussion on the importance of right destination for the target audience.
- CONTENT IS KING. Paradiso, Michael // B to B;7/11/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p7
In this article the author reflects upon the importance for businesses to lay stress on brand management to attract target audience.
- target audience. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p152
A definition of the term "target audience," which pertains to consumers that advertisers want to reach, is presented.