- Cartoons. // Free Press (Buda, TX);10/20/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 29, p4A
A cartoon is presented on former U.S. President George W. Bush's tax cuts.
- Cartoon. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/23/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 46, p3A
A political cartoon is presented regarding economic recession and tax cuts in the U.S.
- help. // National Review;11/24/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 22, p40
Several cartoons related to various socio-economic issues are presented. One of them is describing the impact of tax cuts on the U.S. economy. Another cartoon is about use of Internet in Education. A cartoon related to rise in white-collar crime is the U.S. has also been included. Yet another...
- TOM TOMORROW. Tomorrow, Tom // American Prospect;7/2/2001-7/16/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p5
Presents a comic strip featuring U.S. President George W. Bush and his energy policy and tax cut plan.
- Skewering Wall Street. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);12/7/2016, Vol. 120 Issue 37, p3A
A cartoon is presented about Wall Street's tax cuts, cabinet posts, and deregulation.
- HELP. // National Review;4/21/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p42
The article presents political cartoons and satire related to current events in the U.S. It includes war correspondents going along with President George W. Bush to cover the Iraq War, comparison of Iraqi and American missile defense systems and tax cut proposals of Bush.
- Caprichos. Fisher, Ed // Antioch Review;Fall97, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p450
Features a collection of cartoons.
- Life at McPherson high. McPherson, John // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
Presents a cartoon column about lunchtime at McPherson High.
- Environ-Man confronts Chema-Cal. // Flower & Garden;Sep91, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
Presents a cartoon strip depicting Environ-Man's confrontation with Chema-Cal, a mad-scientist type who wants to use chemicals to kill pests in his garden. Lists some guidelines for good gardening practices that prevent recurring pest problems.Also explains how to safely use garden chemicals.