- Warming the Air. // Junior Scholastic;4/16/2007, Vol. 109 Issue 16, p10
The article presents several questions related to global warming and carbon dioxide emissions.
- Read a Diagram: Earth's Hot Spots. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;1/9/2008, Vol. 78 Issue 14, Special section p4
A quiz concerning the possible effects of global warming on the different parts of the world is presented.
- 20 QUESTIONS. // Metro (NZ);Jan/Feb2010, Issue 340, p27
The article offers several questions related to various information in New Zealand including global warming, Buzzy Bee, and native foods.
- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;2/10/2006, Vol. 84 Issue 18, p8
A quiz on various topics, including global warming is presented.
- ASK DISCOVER. // Discover;Mar2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p14
Answers several questions on global warming. Arguments proposed by proponents of a global cooling trend during the 1970s; Reasons behind the occurrence of ice melting in the polar regions.
- E - The Environmental Magazine. // Earth Talk: Questions & Answers About Our Environment;4/1/2012, p1
The article presents two questions and answers related to environmental issues, including one on use of public lands for destructive commercial and recreational activity in the U.S., and the other on water treatment systems that contribute significantly to global warming.
- PARKERSBURG EXPRESS. // IFR;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p12
Several questions and answers are presented related to instrument flight rules (IFR) on topics including global positioning system (GPS), air traffic controllers (ATC) and Lateral navigation (LNAV).
- QA. LEE, JOHN; LEO, HARVEY L.; PISTINER, MICHAEL // Living Without;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p60
The article presents questions and answers related to allergies and sensitivities including the effect of global warming on seasonal allergies, the use of oral immunotherapy for curing severe allergies in children, and an oral desensitization for severe food allergies treatment.
- QUESTIONS, WRESTLING, EGYPTIAN TRAPS, & MORE. Hussein, Angela Murock // dig;Mar2012, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p2
The article presents questions and answers including one on what ways was Roman culture derived from Greek culture, another one on what Global Positioning System (GPS) is, and one on whether ninjas and samurai crawl through air vents and assassinate people in secret.